Chapter TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

"I feel like shit." She flopped backwards on the bed.

"I feel like death." I commented as I walked over to sit beside her. "I guess its the same thing."

"Basically." I sighed and laid on my back just like her, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't remember a thing..."

"That's makes two of us."

Carter's P.O.V

I awoke with Kyle's foot in my face. Disgusted I stood in a hurry. I was shirtless, so I threw a white T-shirt on. The guys looked ridiculous. Kyle was sleeping upside down, with one shoe on, and his jeans unbuttoned. One arm was out of his shirt's arm hole. Its like he fell asleep getting undressed. I laughed to myself, at what an idiot he looked like. Jessy was pants less, his shirt was unbuttoned, and his hair was spiking up. What was funny was that he was heardled in a ball on the floor, in the corner of the room. I couldn't seem to find Caleb anywhere. I pulled out my phone, and snapped two pictures. One of Jessy, and one of Kyle. I chuckled to my self and headed to the washroom.

I opened the door, and half way the door hit something. I squeezed my body through the space looking at the floor. It was Caleb, I hit his foot. He was laying on his belly. His pants were on his ankles, and his ass was bare. I couldn't help but cry in tears, dying of laughter. I quickly snapped a pic because he was starting to wake up. I slammed the washroom door shut and waltzed to my suitcase. I took my PJ pants off and changed into a fresh pair of jeans. Its a good thing I left early last night, or I would have ended up hung over like the others. Caleb came out of the washroom while I was changing.

"Dude. Never. Ever. Let me drink so much ever again." He had a straight face on. I looked at him and started laughing. "You think I look funny now... You should have seen me in there." He pointed to the washroom, causing me to laugh even more. I grabbed my toothbrush and pushed past him to the bathroom.

"I did... And I have pictures." His eyes widened, he turned trying to reach for the phone I was dangling in front of me. I slammed the door in his face causing him to curse at me.

"FUCK! CARTER, THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" He shouted through the door.

"YEAH IT IS!" I replied.

---------------------

Ten minutes later...

I decided to go see if Ally was up, I really needed to talk to her. Last night she...She wasn't herself. I put on my running shoes and went to the door. When I opened it, the door across opened at the same time. It was Scar. I stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Excuse me..." I said as I pushed past her trying to enter the girls room. She pulled my back by my wrist, restricting me from entering.

I flashed her a nasty look. I knew what she wanted to talk about... Jessy and her. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I tried to pull my hand from her, but her gripped tightened.

"Look. I'm sorry..."  She froze shocked, as I interrupted her.

"I actually thought you loved me." She gulped scared because of the rage in my voice.

"I do love you."

"But?"

"But I just can't help not being with Jessy. He makes me feel like..."

"I don't need to hear this."

"Yes you do. Just listen." I rolled my eyes. This should be good. The moment she declares her longing love for Jessy.

"I-uh I know you saw Jessy and I kiss last night. We also kissed at the beach..." My eyes filled with more rage. "I was going to tell you in the hallway when we got back... But then I got scared. I got worried. I remembered that I was your so called anchor. So I thought if I told you, you would go dark... That you would gladfully join your uncle." Realizing what she said, made some of the anger leave my body.