Kiddie Table part 3

Start from the beginning

"See that. My daughter became a kid whisperer." Your mother said and the adults started to laugh. You shrugged. "What can I say, I'm that good."

Your sister seemed to lighten up a bit at your pep talk. "Wow Y/n. I never knew that I would take some of your advice. Not to mention it was actually something good." And she's back. No matter how hard I try to not hate her, time can't help but repeat itself.

"Thank you dear sister I am flattered." You made a dramatic pose.

"My my Y/n your a babysitter! How wonderful!" Your Aunt said with excitement. "Yeah I started not to long ago." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"And how's the job going? Kid's can be quite tiresome." Your Aunt said again. "Yes but if the pay is high ya can't complain." Your Uncle rose his eyebrows and elbowed you.

The older adults started laughing. I don't see how they find these things hilarious. You awkwardly smiled.

"The girl I work for is very sweet and different from others. A good different! She's a quiet angel." You smiled to yourself, thinking back at getting ice cream with Eri.

"Then she must really like you then Y/n. You really are a whisperer aren't ya." Your Uncle chuckled.

Levi had a faint smile as he watched you talk about your success. "She even called me her mommy." You said quietly. But apparently everyone was so interested in your life they heard.

M/n was the most surprised. "She called you that and you didn't TELL ME!?" Your mother shouted. "Busted." Your sister said eating. You glared at her. Tch dumb siblings.

"Y/N?!" You jumped in your seat. "GAH what?!" M/n looked happy but her eyes said fury. "Answer me!"

"Eri was really sleepy and she just said it out of the blue!" You threw your arms up in defense. "Mhm I understand. And what about the boss huh?" She wore he signature smug mom look.

To make you embarrassed of course. That's apart of the mom job.

"Oh Y/n land yourself a special someone in the job?" You Aunt played along with it. Your cheeks turned pink. "N-no of course not he's just my boss. There's nothing going on. Why would you think that, mom?" You gritted you're teeth at the end.

Facing your mother. "I just thought because you came rather late to help me today. Speaking of which would your boss like his shirt in lavender or fresh car scent? So I can wash that stench of yours away from it." She spoke again.

Your face heated up like a sinner in church. Fuck. "Damn Y/n already taking his things? You're quite the fast person aren't you?" Your sister questioned.

"Yeah right. Says the girl who got pregnant on like her first day of dirty work." You barked back at her. "Why you little-" "I would say that Y/n is correct but I'm afraid to take sides." Levi backed away from you two.

"Look at you acting like a wuss. You work where people commit murders and blood everywhere. How are you scared of these sisters?" M/n said next to him.

"You said the key word. Sisters. As in two grown up women, I'm not risking it today." He sipped his tea.

"Back to the subject here. When's the wedding Y/n? I think the beach area would be nice." Your aunt has sparkles in her eyes.

"No the beach is, well, the beach. One word, sand. I'm thinking more a vineyard." M/n joined in. "Your not to shabby. What about a place surrounded by flowers? Think of how much beautiful pictures we would get!" You aunt had become giddy.

"What the hell?! I literally said nothing was happening between us! So what I came home late with his shirt on that's nothing special! It's a damn shirt for crying out loud!" Your ears were beet red.

"It is special. Didn't you also say he was cute?" Your mother grinned. "R-really I said that? I psh I uh w-was probably just r-really tired f-from taking care of Eri." You stuttered out wishing you could just disappear.

"No I clearly remember you saying it." M/n pointed at you. "And if his daughter is a beautiful angel, that's another total bonus!" Your aunt leaned in her chair.

"Jesus Christ." The two males smacked their heads.

"Look at all that trouble you got into dear Y/n. Such a shame if you ask me." Your sister fake pouted at you. "The problem is I don't remember asking you. Mom started it." You snapped back.

"Ha. Look at you acting like a child, blaming it on mom." You rolled your eyes. "You are a child. Shut up and quit speaking out of your ass." You crossed your arms.

"Like you said, you're not deaf and I'm not mute. I can talk however I like." "Let's see what your manager thinks about that." Both of you were practically out of your seats.

Eyes burning into each other's soul.

"Aunt Y/n!" Vovok soon appeared besides your chair, holding your tense hand. It loosened at his warm touch.

"V? What's going on?" You asked him, curiously. He motioned his hand downwards. You obliged and bent down.

He spoke quietly in your ear. "Nothing bad. You just look like your in trouble." The little boy said and glanced up at the scene.

His mother glaring daggers. Levi sipping tea, holding the cup weird. At least to him. Other aunt and his grandma with heart eyes blabbering about names? Back to square A, your annoyed face.

"Come sit with us. We'll save you like heroes!" He grinned widely, fangs out and glowing cat like eyes. You laughed. "Alright. Save me from these monsters Vovok the wolf hero!" He 'secretly' pulled you away.

"Yay Vovok got Y/n!" Yuuei said with enthusiasm. She chewed her dinosaur chicken nuggets. "Yeah! It's more funner now!" "Mhm she's the bestest!" You giggled at their bad grammar.

"Tis I, Y/n the bestest aunt!" You joined in their words. "Aunt Y/n, I don't want my Dino nuggy no more. Can you eat it? Mommy's gonna be mad." Vovok said showing you the saltasarus shaped chicken.

Food. That's what I'm talking about. "Okay Vovok." You are the small piece of food.

"Hey Y/n can you be my babysitter! Mines right now is really quiet. All he does is play animal crossing with me."

"No way! She's gonna be mines!"

"I call dibs! My babysitter just talks about a stupid host club." Sebastian crosses his arms.

"Hey there mister language." You gave him a stern look. "Sorry." The kids laughed.

It feels good to be back at the kiddie table. You smiled.