Postepisode

Postepisode

"Mama, the cab's here."

"Wait!"

After Shirley had finished wearing her earrings, she rushed to the cab outside their house where her daughter was waiting.

"Are we going to make it? We're almost late for the conference," Shana asked her mother.

"You won't be worrying like this if it's Trimmittee that you have chosen to bring with you to the KNC this year."

Shana shook her head and replied: "I would rather go alone if he's the one coming with me."

The cab moved towards an empty lot and parked there.

"Are you sure about that?" Shirley asked Shana who was still confused at what had just happened.

"Surprise!" the driver said as he turned around to reveal that he was Trimmittee.

"And just so you know, today is his second 18th birthday," Shirley brought up.

"Hi, Zenith!" Loida greeted her. "It's been a long time since we've seen each other. How are you doing?"

The crowd anticipating the latest edition of the Kid's National Conference was too loud that Zenith barely understood what the stranger girl had told her.

"You're here!" General told Loida as soon as he saw her.

"I'm here to support my niece. She joined the modeling contest."

"What's her name?" Zenith whispered to General.

"She's Loida, one of the tenants whom my brother became close friends with."

"Okay."

It has been an extreme challenge for Zenith to walk through Nicholas's past life whenever parts of it intersect with the new life she's making for herself. There were times when she has wished in vain for DJ to come back just to complete the memory swap between her and General's real brother so that she would not have to feel constantly confused.

"We bought some coffee-flavored donuts," Nicholas said as he passed a bucket to General.

"He really loves coffee," Moniqe pointed out and Anselmo nodded in agreement with her.

But some beautiful things, just like the happy family standing before her very eyes, might not have exist without the sacrifices that she and General have made and were continuously making together.

"Thank you everybody for joining us in this year's KNC!" Shana shouted enthusiastically to the microphone.

Meristin, who was involved in the planning of the conference, hugged Shana when they met backstage and congratulated her: "You're so good at hosting!"

Shirley then rushed towards her daughter, hugged her, and said with tears running down her cheeks: "I'm so proud of you, Shana. You know that, right?"

"You're going to beat all these stage parents right here with us," Shana whispered teasingly to her mother.

"I think your playhouse is going to be very popular starting today," Trimmittee told Shana as he was driving her and her mother home.

"What are you trying to say?" Shana asked, hearing something more between the words.

"I'm always willing to help you out."