Chapter 47:Moving into Dorms!

<<<Chapter 47>>>
"Moving into dorms!"

<<<Chapter 47>>>"Moving into dorms!"

"The room king!"

(Y/n)'s pov:
I walked out, and now time to leave and live in my new home.

I walked to the-- *gasp* "(Y/n). I-I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I know I'm supposed to protect you from danger but I couldn't. I failed you this time." ... Abe said. He hugged me close from behind.

I stood there, I didn't say anything or hugged him. "... I know you think I'm overreacting but... *sigh* I'm... I'm... sorry. I don't even act like your friend. I'm not saying we should end our relationship-" I cutted his words and hugged him, "Listen. You don't have to protect me. I'm not some princess peach constantly needs saving. I'm still happy we're close friends" I said.

I could feel his face warming up, "T-Thank you. I appreciate that a lot." he said. He sighed, "Alright then, shall we head off to the dorms?" he asked. I nodded.

We walked to the train station and headed to the school. We walked out of the train station and walked to the school building.

"Where do you think the dorms are going to be located at?" Abe asked me. "Well... I do know that it's going to be a building named, '1-A Alliance'." I said.

He nodded, "Well then, let us walk there" he said. I nodded, "Alrighty then" I smiled. He lightly smiled.

We both walked around to find the building, and finally found it.

We found some of our classmates there.  "Oh hi Abe-san and (Y/n)-chan!" Ashido said coming to us, smiling.  "Hi! It's so nice to see you" I said. She hugged me tightly, "Oh (Y/n)-chan I missed you!" She said, almost crying.

"O-Oh? Me too" I said hugging back. She nodded, "We were all so worried about you!" She said. "...oh, well I'm here now" I smiled. I pulled gently away.

"Hey (Y/n)!" I heard Jiro say before hugging me. I hugged her back, wow lots of hugs... do I really mean this much?

"Hi Kyoka. It's so nice to see you again" I smiled. She nodded and pulled away, "You too! I'm very excited about moving into dorms." she said. I nodded with agreement.

Soon enough, everyone started to show up. Then came Mr. Aizawa.

"Good Morning class. As you can see, we are all going to move into dorms. For now, I'm just glad we were able to bring class 1-a together again." he said.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero asked. "Ah... I had a hard time!" Hagakure said. "That's normal..." Jiro said. "The two of you were directly hit by the gas." Ojiro said. "We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, it made me scared." Asui said. Uraraka agreed with a hum.