"I TOLD YOU I HAD IT HANDLED!" I yelled. "You had it handled? You had it fucking handled?" He laughed. "Well when the fuck were you gonna handle it Ace? After Elijah blew Trevae's brains out? After your fucking road trip?" He scoffed. "I was only gonna be gone for the night."

"It takes one second to shoot a gun. Trevae would've been dead before the night was over with." He said. "Look man I just don't want nothing bad to happen to her. She's starting to grow on me." I sighed. "And I get that. But can you put them fuck ass feelings to the side for a minute. We got a job to do." He said walking back over to Elijah. "Just tell me who you work for and this can all be over with." Rondo said sitting across from Elijah. He was barely conscious.

"No." He said spitting out blood. "I'm losing patience with you buddy. First you tried to get me killed. Then you tried to kill Trevae." Elijah stayed silent.

"I'd advise you to give me a name now or this shit gone get nasty."

"Fuck you."

"If that's how you want to play it." Rondo laughed. "Sleep tight kid." He said walking out. I followed behind him. He locked the door to his office. "What you gone do now?" I asked him. "You remember Ms. Colbert?" He asked me. "You talking bout the lady that work at the school?"

"Lets just say, she tried to get at me my senior year of high school. I could use her to my advantage." He walked off to his car. I pulled out my phone calling Jayda.

"Is everything okay? Did you find Trevae?" She said answering the phone.

"Everything is fine. I'm just gonna stay down here. I'll come pick you up in the tomorrow."

"Okay."

**Next Morning**

~Trevae POV

"Wassup kid." Khalil said walking in my room. "I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop barging in here before knocking. What if I was naked?" I scoffed. "Then I'd wait outside for you to get dressed. What you watching?"

"Shameless. If you don't mind, I'd really like to get back to it."

"You know you put yourself in a lot of danger last night." He said completely ignoring me. "How many times are you going to tell me that?"

"Until you start actually fucking listening to me." He sighed. "I'm listening to you now. Doesn't that count?"

"What happened to you last night?" He asked me. "Obviously nothing bad if I'm still alive." I said. "So being kidnapped and tied to a chair with a gun to your head is nothing bad. I'd hate to see what good is for you then."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore so can we just drop it?"

"Okay fine. I didn't come in here for this anyway." He said making me look at him. "What do you want then?"

"Since you keep getting yourself into shit, you need to learn how to protect yourself." He said. "I know how to protect myself. I can fight." I said making him laugh. "That's not what I meant. You know how to use a gun?" He asked. "Never even touched one."

"Follow me." He said walking out. I followed him downstairs. He walked up to a shelf. "What am I looking at?" I asked looking over at me. "Grab the mug." He said. I grabbed it and it shocked me. "Ouch! What the hell!" I said. "Now move over." I moved out the way. He grabbed the cup making the shelf open. It was a door. "You couldn't just do that all along instead of letting me getting shocked?" I asked. "The mug is programmed to only work for certain people. Me and Jayda. I'll program it to work for you later." He said.

I followed him inside the room. "Woah."

It was a room full of guns, money, and drugs. "What exactly is this?" I asked. "Think of it as a second warehouse. We all have one. Just in case our warehouse is ever found and somebody decides to steal all of our shit, we always have more." He said. "Smart."