Land of Snow Part 3

Start from the beginning

"What will you do with the treasure?" Koyuki asked regarding Doto with a mixture of disdain and annoyance.

"The Kazahana fortune will allow this nation to attain military strength beyond the capability of the great Five Nations themselves"

"That's not going to happen!" Naruto exclaimed loudly and stood in front of the grate where Sasuke and Sakura were hiding.

"I can't see anything" Sakura hissed trying to see past Naruto's body.

"Dobe" Sasuke muttered in annoyance.

"How did you get in here?" Doto asked not seemingly at all perturbed by the intrusion.

"You should never underestimate a ninja!" Naruto began to say as ropes shot out from different parts of the control room and bound him tightly.

Mizore jumped down from the balcony above and hit Naruto with the metal cylinder on his arm. Opening up the elevator Fubuki revealed the hundreds of Naruto clones that had been hidden inside bracing for an attack.

"Doto I give you my apologies. We would have caught him earlier but he put up quite a fight" Nadare said bending at the knee out of respect.

"This kid's chakra is nothing to be looked over" Mizore said restraining Naruto and pulling him to his feet.

"We also have reason to believe the other ninja have stowed away, there are guards searching the blimp as we speak" Fubuki added.

"Kakashi?" Nadare asked sounding a little fearful.

"No the other two brats we fought on that glacier. The pink haired one and the black haired boy"

"It's nothing that can't be dealt with swiftly. They're just mere children caught up in a game of men. It would almost be sad if I actually cared" Doto said and nodded to one of the snow guards who opened a compartment and handed Nadare a circular contraption with a red and blue yin and yang symbol.

This can't be good, Sakura thought as Nadare pulled the device apart and an electric charge began to run through the two ends.

Mizore held Naruto up as Nadare pushed the device hard into Naruto's stomach and twisted to activate it. Octopus like tentacles shot out and attached themselves to his flesh causing an electric shock to course through him.

"Dammit Naruto" Sasuke hissed angrily as Naruto yelled in pain.

"What the hell are they doing to him?" Sakura wondered aloud hating herself for being unable to help her teammate.

"What is that thing?" Koyuki asked.

"The device is cleansing him of his chakra. It's a prototype we've been working on for some time; it will seal the chakra away behind a barrier and once it has the device cannot be broken or destroyed. It's completely debilitating for any ninja" Doto said and smirked as Naruto fell to the ground completely drained.

"Not much of a ninja now are you?" Nadare taunted.

"Enough of that prepare the other two prototypes so that I may give those two brats the same cleansing when we find them" Doto ordered and two of the snow guards picked up similar devices and disappeared.

"Hn we need to leave before they find us" Sasuke said glancing up the stairs towards the main corridor where heavy footsteps and the shouting of the snow ninja echoed.

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE? I KNOW THIS IS A FAKE WHERE IS THE REAL HEX CRYSTAL?" Doto yelled at Koyuki tossing her aside and breaking the hex crystal in his hand.

"I-I don't know. Unless, no wait it's impossible. Kakashi Hatake couldn't have-"

"Kakashi was never one not to use all the tricks in the book. Makes sense that he'd pull the switch" Nadare interrupted Koyuki.