Chunin Exams Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Go for it" Sasuke affirmed.

"No thank you, right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha" Rock Lee spoke in a calm voice.

"YEAH WELL I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU! SASUKE CAN'T COMPARE TO ME! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled and charged forward with his fist raised. Rock Lee simply stood still, bringing his hand in front of his face.

Raising his fist, Naruto aimed straight for Lee's chest, but before he could even throw the punch, Lee had moved forward a step and gave Naruto's punch a light tap with the tips of his fingers and knocked the blonde boy to the side.

Realising what had happened; Naruto quickly put his hands out and turned his impending fall into a well-aimed back kick towards Lee who side stepped it as quick as lightning.

"Leaf Whirlwind!" Rock Lee called out as he swept his leg under Naruto's attack, sending him spinning upside down into the concrete wall of the studio. Naruto collapsed against the wall, dazed and unable to move.

This guy is better than he looks, Sakura thought as she and Sasuke stared at the green spandex boy.

"You see Sasuke, your skills are inferior and I will defeat you. Out of all the genin in the Leaf Village, I am the best" Rock Lee declared proudly, his palm in in front of his face again.

"Hmph. Yeah right. This will be fun" Sasuke said, disregarding the bravado.

Sakura snuck a quick glance at the clock on the wall; it was 2:35pm. That gave them less than half an hour to make it to the third floor and the exam room.

"Sasuke, this fight is pointless. We have less than half an hour to register. Let's just pick up Naruto and leave" Sakura reasoned but it fell on deaf ears.

"Relax. This will all be over in five seconds" Sasuke spoke loudly as he charged straight for Lee much to the annoyance of his pink haired teammate.

"Here he comes. Forgive me Gai sensei, for I may have to break the rules and use that jutsu" Lee thought to himself.

Sakura watched as Sasuke charged forward with a strong punch that would have surely struck its target, had Lee not disappeared into thin air. Suddenly Lee was above the Uchiha boy and twisted in mid-air before landing on the ground shouting "Leaf Hurricane" and performing a similar sweeping kick to that of his fight with Naruto.

I'm not moving fast enough, I've got to block him!,Sasuke thought and quickly raised his arms to his face to block Lee's next move in mid-air.

Lee raised two fingers towards his lips and before Sasuke could even blink, Lee's powerful kick collided with Sasuke's cheek throwing him backwards.

"Sasuke!" Sakura called out in a mixture of surprise and shock as the Uchiha boy hit the ground. The pink haired ninja had seen it clearly, Sasuke had his guard up and Lee had in some way gotten straight through.

The technique he's using, is it ninjutsu or genjutsu?,Sakura thought to herself as she watched her teammate stand shakily to his feet.

As I expected, he is coming back for more, Lee mused as he resumed his fighting stance.

"I've been waiting to try this out" Sasuke spoke darkly and Sakura watched incredulously as her teammates eyes turned from onyx to a deep red.

The Sharingan! When did he learn to – and it's in both of his eyes!, Sakura thought.

"Genjutsu or ninjutsu. Whatever technique this guy is using I'll see it now" Activating the sharingan and focusing in on Lee, Sasuke charged forward.