Almost instinctively he started to back up, eventually bumping into the dining room table.

She stood before him, her chest pressed up against his. Her hands on her hips. She gazed up at him, determination in her eyes. "Do. You. Want. Me."

He gulped, turning his head to avoid the intensity of her eyes. She reached up and turned his face back in her direction. "This is about the two of us. Do you want me, Nicholas? Because if you don't... I'll take your advice. I'll let go of you. But if you feel something, anything, for me... Please tell me."

Nicholas choked back the words lodged in his throat. Did he feel anything for her? He'd be a fool not to. The sound of her laughter rung in his ears. The intensity of her brown eyes whenever she concentrated on something. Her playfulness. The melodious tone of her voice whenever she said his name. How could he not feel anything for her? But how could he indulge in this woman? The daughter of his best-friend? For god sake, it sounded ludicrous. It screamed of betrayal. And yet the woman pressed against him was soft, beautiful, intelligent, outspoken. His stomach turned. Even if he couldn't have her, for the moment, for now, he would at least allow himself to hold her close.

"I... God. Fuck it." He reached for her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. She fell into him with ease, tilting her head back to allow him better access to her lips. He kissed her with full abandon. Cupping the back of her head and unraveling her hair. She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning softly as he lifted her off her feet. He turned, placing her back against the table, knocking plates and untouched food astray. Her hair had completely come undo, her mass of curls spread out over the table. They nipped at each other's lips, ran hands up and down any piece of exposed skin they could get at.

Nicholas pushed her skirts up as far as he could, his hands caressing her soft brown skin. The pads of his fingers playing at the sensitive areas between her legs. She gasped against his lips, her hips bucking instinctively. She ran her hands down the length of his body, her hands stopping at the buttons of his trousers. He stiffened. The lust in his brain fighting with the common sense he struggled to hold onto.

His tongue played along the seam of her plump bottom lip, "Lafayette..."

That was all the confirmation she needed. She pulled his pants open, her fingers tickling along his undergarments before boldly reaching for him manhood. He groaned, his body stiffening, his eyes growing wide as she began to stroke him. His mouth fell as he stopped kissing her, leaning into her touch.

"This... isn't right." He groaned. Lafayette shook her head, kissing his chin, running her tongue along his neck. Her hands continuing to move up and down along his length.

"What could be more right than this? Us? You and I, Nick." She whispered as she leaned back, pulling her hands away to hoist up her skirts. She spread her legs wider before reaching her arms out to him. He froze. Something in the back of his mind screamed at him to get a grip. To pull her up and demand that she get over and never speak of this again.

"Nicholas," She called, "I'm yours. If you'll have me, I'm yours."

As if her words popped a bubble, grit his teeth before leaning over her. He slid his hands underneath her bottom, angling her hips upward. He placed his manhood at the entrance to her virginity. His heart pounding in his ears as he slid home, pressing himself further into her. She gasped, her head tilting back as she felt him move inside her. He leaned down, pressing his lips against hers, his tongue mirroring his thrusts. She wrapped her arms around him, her legs tightening, her toes curling. The slight discomfort she felt upon his entrance gone and pleasure in its place.

With every rock forward, the table seemed to skid. Dishes went tumbling onto the floor. The unlit candles in the center falling over. Chairs being pushed awry. Lafayette felt something building, her body was tingling, her back arching.

Nicholas reached between them, his thumb playing at her most sensitive spot. She turned her head away from his kiss, her moan so loud it echoed in the dinning room. Her body stiffened, she gripped a hand and his hair and yanked his down, using his kiss to muffle the scream bubbling up. Nicholas shuddered, the feel of her squeezing, being wrapped in her... it was too much. He rested on top of her, unable to hold his own weight a moment longer. 

*I've recently lost both of my jobs due to the pandemic, so that automatically frees up my time to write again! It's been so long, it almost feels... strange? I have decided to make a Patreon, as my financial burden has been much of what has kept me from writing in the first place. I'll be uploading chapters earlier on that platform, so anyone who subscribes will get a first read before it hits wattpad, this includes all my stories! I'll also be giving you guys access to my rough drafts and upcoming stories. Exclusive content will be uploading such as sequels, stand-alone's, erotica's etc. I hope you subscribe! I'll be spending the next few days uploading new chapters on here and Patreon. So don't be surprised when you're bombarded with notifications! You can find my Patreon at patreon.com/ophelia_is_knightly*