2.♥️

वो दिल ही क्या तेरे मिलने की जो दुआ न करे
मैं तुझे भूल के ज़िंदा रहूं ख़ुदा न करे.

(Woh dil hi kya jo tere milne ki dua na kare,
Main tujhe bhool ke zinda rahu khuda na kare.)

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Aina was sitting in her room going through her laptop when her mother, Ameera came inside.

"Bacche." She called her out to which Aina turned to her giving her full attention.

"Jee Ammi." She kept her head on her lap while Ameera started ruffling her hairs.

"Ab toh aapke bhaijaan ka bhi nikaah hona wala hain. Aur ab aap 25 ki hogayi hain Aina. Aapko nahi lagta ki ab aapko apne baare mein bhi sochna chahiye." Ameera said to which Aina holds her hand looking at her.

(Now your brother is also getting married. You are also 25. Don't you think that you should think about yourself too.)

"Ammi, itni jaldi." She said to which Ameera smacked her head a little.

(This soon.)

"Jab main aapke umar ki thi toh Aahil 2 saal ka hogaya tha." She said to which Aina twisted her face.

(When I was of your age, Aahil was 2 years old.)

"Jo aapki aur abbu ki marzi ho aap waisa kare. Hum taiyaar hain." Aina said kissing Ameera's palm who smiled at her pecking her forehead.

(Do as you and abbu wish. I am ready.)

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Sitting om the Sofa, Zain was furiously typing on the keypad when Adeel entered.

"Sahabzaade itne busy hogaye hain ki dost ke liye bhi fursat nahi hain." Glaring at Zain, Adeel said sitting on the bed to which Zain looked at him

(You are so busy that you don't have time for friend too.)

"Don't even ask how busy I am." Adeel said getting up and enveloping Adeel in a friendly hug.

"Toh jiske liye gaya tha woh kaam hua. Bhool gaya ushe?" He asked to which Zain gave him a painful smile.

"Koshish toh bohot ki par hua nahi. Ab toh ummeed bhi chhor di hain maine. Uski toh shadi bhi hogayi hogi." Adeel looked at him in disbelief.

(I tried but it didn't happened. Now I have left my expectations too. Now she will be married.)

"Tujhe pata hain Aaliya ki shadi kisse ho rahi hain. Chhor. Tu bilkul gadha hain. Mohabbat karne ki taqat hain nibhane ki nahi." He said angrily and left from there while Zain closed his eyes trying to absorb the pain which Adeel's word had given him.

(Do you even know whom Aaliya is getting married to. Leave it. You are a donkey. You have power to love but you can't keep up.)

❃❃❃❃❃❃

The Nikaah was done from both side and that was when Zain came to know that Aaliya was getting married to Aahil while Aina was still unmarried. It gave him peace but also snatched his peace as he listened his mother and grandmother talking about a suitable proposal for her.

"Ammi, Walima ka samay ho raha hain. Chale." He said cutting her in between who was talking about Aina to which his mother nodded.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

After locking the car, Zain entered inside the hotel where the Walima was arranged when someone dashes into him making him loose his balance

After locking the car, Zain entered inside the hotel where the Walima was arranged when someone dashes into him making him loose his balance. The flowers which was arranged in a design fell on them entangling them together. His hand automatically made its way to her waist when she pulled herself away but immediately shrieked as the flowers pulled her towards him. Listening the melodious voice which soon made him frown, he was awestruck by the beauty.

"Hume maaf karde bhaijaan

"Hume maaf karde bhaijaan." Listening the bhaijaan, everything around him blurred except for her.

(I am sorry brother.)

Immediately throwing the flowers away he made distance between them.

"Hume bhaijaan na bulaye. Hum aapke bhai nahi hain. Samjhi aap." He said to which she looked at him trying to remember His face while His harsh words made her a little sad.

(Don't call me bhaijaan. I am not your brother. Do you understand.)

"Hume maaf karde." She ran away from there with blurry vision as His tone was a little harsh and distant. She was a very innocent and emotional person who can't take harsh words from anyone. Her dupatta for a second touched his face making him realise his mistake.

(I am sorry.)

"Ya Allah. Yeh kya kar diya maine." He thought to himself realising His mistake.

(Oh my god. What have I done.)

But it was too late, she had left from there while he breathed heavily realising his mistake.

"First time we talked and that too like this." He thought and signed going inside the venue.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

Hope you all liked it. Do point out the mistakes.

I will really be thankful if you guys will give some reviews.

Thankyou♛