10

General POV

Bianca lay on her bed quietly her fingers moving the small beautiful ring on her engagement finger,as the memory of dinner came flooding for the tenth time that night.
Anna on the other hand won't stop going on and on about the dinner, thanking her sister profusely for being the reason of her seeing one of her crush.

"Anna I think it's time you stop that childish feeling you call crush,come on those men are older than you are and are far away from you"Bea advised trying to wipe away the evening memory from her brain.

"But you got Alex, who knows I might end up with some one just as good"Anna responded.

"Those feelings are just infatuations you quite too young for the feelings to be real and intended and in my situation it is different" Bea declined.

"Are you angry that I am crushing on your fiance,I promise you I will do away with the feelings, just for him of   course,not for the others .....
And there she goes going on and on without a break that at some point Bea stopped listening.

"That's enough Anna, apart from doing away with those feelings for Alex alone you need to do away with it for everyone else and start seeing him like you see Jason and most important of all concentrate on your studies,you wouldn't want to disappoint mother will you?"

"Of course not,Bea"she giggled leaving her bed and jumping on her sister's bed,like a child would. "You know Faith is going to go crazy when she sees that amazing photo on my phone am so going to earn a lot from it" Anna added with a cheek hurting smile.

"About that Anna I don't want anyone knowing about this,you heard well right it going to be a small family wedding and I don't want your friends finding out not even after the wedding,Bea responded.

"But why Bea,Faith is like family she did be so disappointed when she finds out you got married without her being there"Anna demanded with a hurtful expression.

"My family is enough for me" Bea responded.

"But Bea am still going to show the photos to Faith"

"And you think she will believe you? She might think it's just a Photoshop isn't that what most teenagers do this days?"

"But Bea.........."

"That's enough Anna, please do me this favour and don't tell anyone,am I asking for too much?"Bea said with an exasperated tone cutting off her sister.
"Go to bed"she sighed when Anna did not respond. Anna nodded and moved out of her sister bed with a hurtful expression on her face.

"Bea sighed and covered her whole with her blanket not wanting to see her sister who was walking dejectedly causing her to feel guilty.

"Anna"she called.  No response.
"You sleep on my bed if you want to"Anna added and in no time her bed dip beside her as Anna landed with a thud.
"Be careful not to push me off it's my bed" she warned.

"Remind the sleeping me that" Anna responded with a giggle as she snuggled into the blanket.

"I will,with a smack"

"I will miss this when you go,but good thing I will have the room to myself"

"Yes and you will do a great job turning it into a beautiful dump site"Bea said with a nod.

"Bea....?"Anna called.

"Shut up Anna go to sleep,am tired from cleaning"Bea responded and Anna responded with a nod in the dark before closing her eyes.

****
He pop open the can beer and and poured the content down his throat and his lung vibrated wanting more. But it could wait just a little more and he will be home. He drove down the road with speed taking over cars without a care.