chapter 6

Izuku was walking to the shower. At his school some girls kissed him not just his sister, there is also 1 year older girls that kissed him.

Izuku didn't like it but he also didn't hate it.

Izuku: I've been kissed so many times then I can count and alot of them are from my sister.

That's true his sister always demanded for kiss, he sometimes didn't do it but she always annoyed him so he did it to stop her from doing it.

He didn't like kissing her it felt like he is kissing a zombie.

Izuku; my sister is weird.

He entered the shower and started showering. He felt someone near him of course first he thought it was just a rat or something but boy he was wrong.

Izumi was there looking at him showering, she also have a camera with her.

Izumi: hehehe

She left the bathroom and went to her room like nothing ever happened.

Izuku felt a shiver up his spine but he ignored it and continued showering. Unlike any 5 years old he already knew how to cook and shower on his own. Unlike his sister.

Izuku left the shower and went to his room to get dressed. When he arrives he found some of his cloths are missing and alot of them are his shirts.

Izuku: okay what the hell happened here it's like a tornado hit my room.

It was true there are paper scattered every where and not just that some of his cloths are every where and alot of trash was there.

Izuku: *sigh* I'll clean it later I'm going to get dressed first.

He got dressed and when he finished he started cleaning but while cleaning he felt like someone was watching him and not the good kind.

Izuku: I should summon 4 vex.

He summoned 4 vex and told them to search the whole house to see if there is someone watching him.

The vex left the bathroom and searched the entire house to see if there is anyone watching him. The vex couldn't find anyone or anything, they suspected that his feelings might be false.

Izuku: noone is watching me, yet I feel like someone is watching me.

He continued showering but he still had the feeling of being watch so he finished up quickly and when he was done he went to his room and quickly dressed up. He found a note on his bed, he was a little creeped about because when he read it it was not his sister's hand writing.

Letter.

Dear izuku yagi.

I've been watching you for a while now. I and my friend are impressed for a young child you are already are enrolled in U.A, I have a question for you. Would you like to join us.

And I would like you to marry my daughters their your age and they also went to your school their names are nami and miya.

Izuku felt a little creeped out, he heard someone entered the room and panicked. He threw the paper at the trashcan.

???: Hello there.

He looked behind him and saw his sister looking at him while smiling.

Izumi: izuku guest what!

Izuku: what?

Izumi: daddy said we can get marry, he also said we can marry even tomorrow if we want!

Izuku felt like jumping from a building he didn't want to marry his sister.

Izuku: he might be joking you know.

She shook her head.

Izumi: look.

She gave izuku a paper and the letter said.

Letter.

I toshirino yagi allow my daughter to be married to her brother.

Izuku went to the kitchen and burned the paper.

Izuku: now we can't.

Izumi smiled and said.

Izumi: that's not the real one.

She went to her room and started planing for their wedding but izuku knew it won't happen because he'll run away.

5 hours later.

Izuku was playing with 7 vex when izumi suddenly kicked the door open and shouted.

Izumi: I have completed our wedding plans!

Izuku covered his ears and when she shut up izuku uncovered his ears, he looked at her and almost punched her but izuku tried not to.

Izuku: izumi one day I'm going to attack you on accident.

Izumi: our wedding will be tomorrow.

Izuku's thought: that bitch of a dad better be joking about us getting married or else I'm going to kill him over and over again.

Izuku: izumi we can't get married. We're siblings and it's not right, we might get in trouble.

Izumi: I don't care and if anyone tried to stop me I'm going to kill them.

Izuku thought: this bitch is going to kill me

Izuku: we both know you want to be a hero and if you kill someone you will be a villain.

Izumi: I don't care.

She came closer to izuku then grabbed him by the arm and pulled him closer to her, izuku tried to push her away but she was holding into him tight.

He tried to call for help but he can't speak because izumi taped his mouth when he was about to shout. Izuku felt a little creeped out, he tried to push, kick, and headbutt her but no use.

Izuku: please izumi have mercy.

Izuku summoned 2 vex and they tried to stab izumi's arm but she killed then using her quirk.

Izuku: please.

He summoned 10 more vex and they too got killed.

Izuku didn't know what to do so he just kissed her, izumi released izuku's arm then went to her room leaving izuku in his room.

Izuku went to his bed and cried, he was now planing to leave and never come back he really hated his father.

Izuku: I'm leaving today.

He packed his stuff and went to the bathroom taking his toothbrush with him then left but he didn't notice someone following him, He felt a little creeped out but ignored it he just continued walking like nothing happened.

A portal suddenly opened up infront of him scaring him. A man walked through the portal and he looked like izuku but older.

???: Hey kid I'm you from the future, hide the bodys we have in the basement hurry!!

Izuku was a little freaked out.

Izuku: what do you mean bodys?!?

The man's face went white.

???: Your not is Mike right?

Izuku: no.

Future Mike: oh shit!

He run towards the portal and entered it. The portal suddenly disappeared izuku looked around him to see if anyone else saw the man.

Izuku: I might have been hallucinating.

He went back home he didn't care anymore what his sister said.

Izuku: that man told me to hide bodys but we don't have bodys on the basement

He went back to tried to sleep but his door suddenly got kicked opened and when he looked who it was he saw....

( finished )

(i'm sorry for not updating for a while i have another story but it's not my hero academia and i've been playing a game for a while and i can't stop)