chapter 4

After telling his sister about his quirk she's been really possessive. Izuku tried to ignore it but she always finds him, izuku started to get sick of it so he hid under his bed.

Izuku: I know she can't find me here.

He heard footsteps coming from the hallway, he heard a voice saying.
???: Come out, come out wherever you are.

He felt his soul leave his body, he soon heard the door of his room open.

Izumi: izuku come out I only want a hug.

Izuku felt someone trembling, he looked behind him and saw his companions behind him hiding.

Izuku: mitski can you please stop trembling.

Mitski just stared at izuku. Izuku felt someone touching him.

Izuku: mitski are you touching me?

Mitski shook his head, izuku turned around and saw Izumi looking at him like a fucking creepy girl.

Izumi: I finally found you!

Izumi tried to pull izuku under the bed but failed because izuku summoned 2 vex to distract her.

Izuku: well gotta go fast.

He runs like there's no tomorrow.

Izuku: where to hide?

He stopped running and looked at the bathroom.

Izuku: I forgot about the bathroom's secret room!

He runs towards the bathroom and entered it, he looked around him to see if there is something to lock the entrance of the secret room.

Izuku: I can't find anything!

He suddenly saw a heavy sandbag fall from the sky.

Izuku: thank you, God

In hell
Devil: why did he thank God? I gave him the sandbag, you know what?

He snapped his fingers.

Back to izuku

Izuku saw the sandbag started to disappear.

Izuku: why is it disappearing?!?

Izuku heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

Izuku's mind: I need to enter the secret room even though I don't have anything the block it.

Other universe.

The other izuku has been watching the izuku struggle to escape his sister.

Other izuku: this is getting good.

He ate some popcorn while watching the other izuku panic.

With izuku

He heard the doorknob being turned. He has no other choice but to enter quickly.

Izuku: here goes nothing.

He entered the secret room and summoned 9 vex to watch what his sister is doing.

Izuku: I'm going to be safe.

5 minutes later.

It's been five minutes since izuku manage to hide from his sister but he feels something is wrong, his 9 vex hasn't shown up even once since he told them to watch his sister. He was getting worried but he ignored the feelings so he just stayed there.

Izuku: where are they?

The tunnel leading towards the room where izuku right in is getting brighter.