"You're one handsome man Taehyung. I can't wait to see what I make out of you"

Taehyung ignored him as he creamed his body and quickly wore his clothes trying hard not to think about Jimin's eyes roving all over him. Once he was done, he heaved a sigh of relief. Jimin's lips curved up looking unimpressed with the way he was dressed.

He just waved his hands "We'll do something about your fashion sense later but for now, we are going scavenging"

Scavenging? Taehyung thought to himself but he didn't say it out loud.

He simply turned and smiled at Jungkook. "See you later"

He followed behind Jimin and came out of the dorm. He watched as Jimin took in deep breaths.

"Come with me!" He said.

"Where are we going?"

"To the park. Where I'll teach you to master the art of charming someone... there'll be lots of girls and guys..."

"I prefer girls" Taehyung said with a twisted look on his face. Jimin stared hard at him.

"Do you have something against dating guys?"

Taehyung began to stammer. "No...no..."

"Are you homophobic?"

Taehyung scoffed feeling uncomfortable under Jimin's hard stare.

"Of course not. I'm bi... remember? It's just...right now, I can only picture myself with a woman"

Jimin frowned. "Why? What's wrong with being together with a man?"

Taehyung coughed nervously. "Cut it out Jimin. You know what I mean. My parents won't allow that"

"So it's still about your parents"

Taehyung's face reddened and Jimin burst out laughing.

"It's so easy to get you rattled"

Taehyung frowned and started to walk ahead stiffly. "You're so annoying...come on, let's go"

He sped walked all the way to the park with Jimin strolling behind him. In a few minutes, they arrived at the park. Since it was weekend, it was filled with people. They found a place to seat that wasn't too crowded. As soon as they were settled, Jimin's eyes began to scan the crowd until his eyes lit up when it descended on someone, a pretty girl sitting alone few meters from where they where. She had an ear piece plugged into her ear and was bopping her head up and down. Her dressing was a bit revealing and she wore heavy make up on her face.

Jimin smirked at Taehyung.

"Go...ask for her number"

"What?" Taehyung was aghast. "I can't just do that...."

Jimin laughed. "You think it's hard right?"

"I'm not confident!"

"Should I show you an example?"

"Let's see you try!"

Jimin didn't even waste a second. He stood up and casually strode towards the girl. He sat beside her and said something to her. The girl removed her ear piece and glared at him but then her face relaxed as Jimin said something. She laughed and began twisting the ends of her hair with her fingers. Before long, she was blushing hard and Taehyung watched in shock as she exchanged numbers with Jimin.

Few minutes later, the latter was walking back to him with a smirk lining his lips. He settled beside him.

"How did you do that?" Taehyung asked with his eyes wide open.