"Jimin....tell me the truth. What's the brother hood? It sounds like a cult"

Jimin chuckled. "It does right? But it really isn't"

He looked like he was thinking as he said"We are a group of people who become life bound brothers sworn to help each other at our most desperate moments"

Taehyung was still suspicious. "Right but it's still fishy though. I know Yoongi and despite what people think, he has a bad reputation outside school. At Gangnam, he is known as August D, the only son of a ruthless gang leader"

Jimin seemed calm on the surface after hearing it. Taehyung rolled his eyes. What did he expect? This kind of thing meant nothing to him since 'bad' was his middle name.

"Is that so? What other thing do you know about Yoongi?

Taehyung was stunned. Jimin laughed. "You don't know everything Taehyung so don't assume he's already a bad person based on what you see on the outside"

He leaned closer making Taehyung flushed. "You know what your biggest problem is?"

"What?" Taehyung barked.

"You're too prejudiced. You make judgements about people even without knowing them"

Taehyung silently agreed with him. It was one of his many faults. However, he was not going to give Jimin the satisfaction of knowing he was correct. He just hummed and they continued walking in silence. They reached the school grounds and Taehyung could feel the cool night air sweep past him. He looked beside him noting the gentleness on Jimin's face. He didn't take him for the 'let's take a stroll' kind of person due to how energetic he was so it was somewhat surprising seeing him look so calm and peaceful.

"Is there something on my face?" Jimin suddenly said without turning his head.

Taehyung became embarrassed at being caught staring and he laughed nervously. "I wasn't looking at you"

"Liar..." Jimin muttered. There was a short silence before Jimin spoke again.

"Tae...can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Why do you like Jiyeon? Sure, she's pretty but she doesn't have a good character...."

Taehyung was surprised Jimin was even saying this.

"Good character? You don't care about that"

Jimin shrugged. "Right...but this isn't about me. It's about you. I can spot a bad girl from a mile away and I know Jiyeon isn't what she seems"

Taehyung stopped, his eyes shining wet. "Maybe...but she was with me during the darkest days of my life. Because of her, i was able to pull through. It might have been nothing to her but that day she kissed me...it was everything to me. She gave me hope. She gave me strength"

Jimin's expression darkened and he looked thoughtful.

"So... you like her because she was the one who was with you during your darkest day....and because she kissed you...."

He chewed his bottom lip. "Are you sure about that?"

Taehyung stared at Jimin closely. He suddenly had a strange feeling. The look in his eyes looked serious.

"Jimin... You're giving me goosebumps"

The latter's face changed so quickly, Taehyung thought it was his imagination. His face brightened and he grabbed Taehyung's neck playfully.

"You punk! You're so romantic" He said cheerfully.

"Yah... let me go. You're choking me"

Jimin released him and patted his shoulder lightly. "Just be careful. Maybe I'm wrong and she is just right for you. If you want her, then that's fine..."

Taehyung just nodded. They finally arrived in front of Taehyung's dorm and stopped in front of the building.

"Thanks for the stroll Jimin. I'll be going inside now"

Jimin grinned. "I'll be going inside too..."

Taehyung was puzzled. "What? But why?"

"This is also my dorm. I live here"

Taehyung was shocked as Jimin walked past him. He had no idea that Jimin actually lived in the same dorm as him. But he had been living here for a few weeks now. How come he never bumped into him. Jimin read his thoughts.

"I'm not always at the dorm" He said clearing the situation.

"If you aren't at the dorm. Where do you go?"

Jimin smiled. "You ask so many questions. Let's go"

Without another word, he walked past Taehyung and entered into the building. Taehyung followed behind him. To his confusion, Jimin passed the first floor and came to the second floor. The latter looked at him.

"Yah...why are you following me?"

Taehyung scoffed harshly. "I'm not following you. This is the way to my room"

Jimin raised his eyes. "Oh?"

They kept walking. Jimin turned to the left corner. He did as well. Their steps started to slow down as they walked and stopped in front of two opposite rooms.

"This is my room" Taehyung muttered pointing to his door

Jimin pointed to the one opposite his.

"This is my room"

They both had stunned expressions on their faces before Jimin broke into heavy laughter.

"This is amazing... we are fated Tae Tae....fated. who would have known that we're actually neighbors. We live just one step away from each other"

His mouth twisted into a sardonic smile. "You never would have been able to avoid me no matter how much you try..."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He still couldn't believe this. Jimin suddenly broke into his mangled thoughts

"This means it's not going to be difficult for me to start teaching you... Kim Taehyung, prepare yourself. From tomorrow, I'm going to stick to you like glue"He bellowed and opened his door. "Have a wonderful night. Seems like I'm going to start sticking around here"

He entered his room leaving Taehyung still frozen in place. Jimin was his neighbor at home who lived right opposite him. Here in the university, he was also his neighbor, living right opposite his room. There was really no escaping Park Jimin, he realized this painful truth. There were always people in life we could never shake off no matter how much we try and to Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin was one of them

Thanks for reading..... Hope you all enjoy your day