The first Uchiha.

Second chapter!! Who is that mysterious guy? You will find out now! <3

Onwards!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haruno ." Came the charcoal eyed guy's deep enchanting voice waking me up from my trance.

"Uchiha-san. I'm surprised you know my name." I say with a faint smile feeling happy someone so powerful knew me despite being aware of his circumstances as a missing nin. I had once stumbled across a file while clearing up for Tsunade but finding the information too shocking to take in, I pretended to know nothing. I did have my guard up, though, around the elders and Danzo, before he died, as they believed I would crack when Naruto left me again.

"Why? You are quite well-known in Akatsuki and Suna for taking down Sasori together with the Elder from Suna." He said, his figure tall and graceful, though making me feel like a cornered rabbit.

"I see..Well since we're here why don't you tell me what treatment you need." I say, after reminiscing my moments with Chiyo-baa-sama, getting my medical supplies and tools ready on my desk.

"I'm starting to lose sight. It's inevitable so there is no need for you to look at me. Tsunade-sama looked herself and said it'd be next to impossible." I huff annoyed and close the curtains making the room dark enough. I open a flashlight and look at his eyes. I get what information I need to make certain of my accuse and close the flashlight opening the violet curtains and letting sunlight flood the room once again. I turn to him feeling slightly irate and speak up.

"You overused you Mangekyo Sharingan, am I right?"

"You're right." He replies plainly, clearly unimpressed.

I sigh at his antics and speak again. "I know how to heal that."

His head shots up to look at me, his hair bobbing with the motion; His eyes become sharp slits looking intently into mine for any traces of lies. He walks towards me standing very close. I could feel his breath fan my face as he leaned to look me in the eyes properly and I leaned back trying to put some space between us afraid of this proximity. "Interesting. I also have a lung disease. The symptoms are coughing up blood, loss of breathing occasionally and excessive sweating."

"I-I can take a look and propably find a cure. I won't let you down." I stutter feeling intimidated and curse myself for it internally.

He smirks looking for a little while in my eyes before standing up straight and replying. "That's good, Haruno-san. I'm sure you won't." I don't fail to notice the honorific, neither the dangerous edge of his voice promising hell.

"Well firstly we'll head to the hospital. Once I'm done with my paperwork and patient check-ups I'll look at your eyes and have you take some tests to know with what disease I'm dealing." He nods and I hold out my hand.
"It'll be quicker this way." He grabs my shoulder roughly but I easily hide the wince. We disappear in the familiar crimson petals and appear in my hospital office which is a mess. I turn at him embarassed and mutter an "laugh and I'll kill you". He hn's at me amused which causes me to pout. I take my black scarf off revealing more bandages around my neck and upper torso and put on my hospital gown. After advising him to sit, I exit the office going to the waiting room.

I enter and see familiar patients here for their routine check-ups. They greet me with smiles and many bow with a "Sakura-sama" or even "Sakura-chan".
I finish in a short amount of time and bid them goodbye.

I go to my office, heaving a tired sigh and sit at my desk to deal with the left peparwork. I cast a look at Itachi standing in the far away corner of the room but decide against speaking and grab my pen.

After 3 hours short I finish all of it. Itachi in the meantime had fallen asleep at the armchair opposite the desk. I decide before I wake him up to ready the supplies for the tests and examinations.

I slip a blanket on him to keep him warm and then proceed to the cupboards. I take the necessary and place them on the office desk. I turn to him and shake him gently murmuring a soft."Uchiha-san."

His eyes shot open scaring me and he stands up towering me. "Is it time?" I nod at him and make him sit again. I take his blood and am done with all the examinations after a lot of time.

I look outside and see it's already nightime.We teleport at my house and after I settle Itachi at the next-door room I drop on my bed.

My eyelids feel heavy and I am too tired to think about today's events.

How Sasuke is back, how the others will like it and the main how Uchiha Itachi is in my house in the next room.

Sleep slowly overtakes me and I am engulfed in my sweet nightmares once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry in the end I started getting tired so it's not really good.

Love yaaa nekos!! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED 11:44 am 6/5/2016