"Are you too busy tomorrow?"

"Not sure, what are you planning?" he said

she smiled her answer as an idea began to form in her head for tomorrow"

"I miss you already" she whispered

"Naturally" he murmured "Now don't go watery eye on me" he told her

She leaned forward kissed him before getting down. Uche waited till the lights came on. He then drove away.

Nma ran to the window to watch him drive away.

She lay on the bed but was too excited to sleep. She couldn't believe it, she couldn't stay still. She was wanted to scream her happiness. She thanked God again and again for sending Uche her way and for giving her the strength to live by His principles and standards. Somehow she knew that if she had given in and slept with Uche, he would have categorized her with others girls who wanted nothing but what his money could buy them. She shuddered thinking what would have happened if she had given in. "Thank God" she whispered again.

She went through everything that had happened since she woke up that morning. She was happy. She got up from the bed and walked to the mirror and at looked her green satin night gown, in matter of weeks she would become Nma Okoha. She would become Uche's wife. She would share not only his name but his body and soul and then they would let go of all the inhibitions because she would make love with him then. She couldn't wait for the twenty seventh of next month. She wanted it to be the most memorable day of her life, the day she would forever be his.

She wanted to call him, to hear his voice but she didn't because he did have a long day and he had another long one ahead of him before he travelled. Then she stopped, did it mean she wouldn't see him before he travelled? No she thought. She was going to see him before he travelled. She had to give him a loving memory to go away with. But whatever that was going to be she had no idea. She couldn't think of what to do. He had already hinted that he was going to have a busy day. She went to sit on the bed confused. She thought of paying him a surprise visit at his office but she dismissed the idea. She would be in the way and he probably would not appreciate that. She was sure something would come to her. Knowing that he loved her made her bolder and she loved the feeling, but their platonic relationship didn't give her much choice. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes willing her excited body to sleep.

The next morning Nma was still in the same high spirit, she couldn't stop smiling as she came out from the en-suite bathroom. She put on a black high waist midi pencil skirt and a black and white striped crop top and matched it with an ankle length black laced up sandals then she chose a white purse to go with it. She dressed for work believing that before the day ended, what to do before Uche left the country would come to her. She examined herself in mirror, she was conscious of the fact that she ate too much yesterday. But no harm has been done to her curves she saw and smiled. At this rate if she married Uche she would become obese in a matter of weeks. She left the room deliberately denying herself breakfast. She remembered she had to tell Tessy they had a wedding to plan. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought. Planning a wedding, her wedding to Uche, She hurried out of the house. She couldn't wait to tell the only other two people who meant something to her.

While at work, Nma found herself talking to Helen about her confusion and not about the wedding because she wanted Felix and Tessy to be the first to know.

"Pay him a surprise visit at his house" Helen said "let him come back to good home cooked meal and a warm body all through the night. When he is least expecting it"

Nma laughed because she knew that a warm body all through the night was not part of their relationship.

"But I have already cooked for him before" Nma said