Panic

Ok, now what. Said Louis.
I said, "Guys, first let me apologise.What I did wasn't wrong but I did it in the wrong way. Sorry."
Niall- Zayn, it's alright.
Louis- no it's not. Zayn, do you know how much trouble we had to go through in the past only because of you?
Zayn- I know.
Louis- No, seriously, you didn't even bother to talk to us. You always told us that we were brothers and best friends. And then you leave all of a sudden and how do get to know about it? Through a tweet!
Zayn- Come on. You knew that I was eventually gonna leave. Didn't you ever notice I wasn't happy? Louis, all you ever cared about was yourself. I know you loved the band more than anything but I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. I said I'm sorry.
Louis had started to shout. I had tears rolling down my cheeks.
Louis-yeah zayn, sorry solves everything. It removes the pain hurt and anger, right?
Liam-Louis calm down. Zayn please go out. We'll deal with it later.
I exit the room and run out of the office. I wear my goggles to avoid all romours. I really don't want the paps to make up a story. What Louis said hurt me. It was true but Louis had always been self centered. I get in my car and sit in the driver's seat. My hands are all sweaty. I start buting my nails. Before I know it I have my head between my legs and I am counting to ten repeatedly. It has been a long time since I had a panic attack. I don't know what to do. I try to calm down but nothing works. Fuck Louis.
I cry for don't know how long when the door of the passenger side opens and Harry gets in.

A cliffhanger. I don't have a lot of reads and I'm not really motivated to continue writing but I'll try.
Xoxo