Lads

At first I was taken aback by their appearances. Since the past 5 years, I had tried not to look at their photos.
Harry had a moustache. His features looked very different but his smile hadn't changed. He was smiling at me warmly and had tears in his eyes.
Liam was growing his hair. I think he had talked about me once or twice but I tried to ignore it. He had a son and I hadn't even asked once about his kid.
Niall looked very different. He had stopped dying his hair. His face had lost all the childish features. He was always treated like a kid in the past but now I could see that he was a grown man.
Louis- well Louis was the only one who looked almost the same. His hairstyle was same and his features hadn't changed too much. The only difference was his eyes. His eyes showed that he was hurt. While everyone else was smiling warmly at me, Louis was hurt. I didn't say anything at time of his mother and sister's death. I was hurt and sad hearing the news. But I was a coward and I didn't know what his reaction would be if I showed up.
While all these thoughts were going on in my head, everyone was watching me and I realised that my mouth was hanging open.
Simon said, "Um- Zayn, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that these four would be here. I knew you wouldn't come."
I said," Well you were right. I think I'm gonna leave."
"No. You guys haven't mentioned each other since five years. Today is a very special day. I don't care about a reunion but we need to tell the fans that all of you are on speaking terms again." With that he left.
All of us in one room. Some shit was about to go down.
I reluctantly sat on the couch opposite them.

A/N: Stay tuned.
-katie
Xoxo