10 years

I got up early the next day. I was nervous as fuck. Today was the 10 year anniversary of one direction. On this day 10 years ago I was put in a band with the 4 other lads on x factor. Within a couple of months they had become my family. I never wanted to leave them. But I was depressed. There was a lot going on in my life and being in the band was too much of pressure.
I was so disappointed in myself. I did what I wanted to and I left the band in the past but I could have done it in a better way.
Gigi helped me calm my nerves.
I left the house and reached Simon's office. It made me nostalgic thinking about how I have come here a lot but always with 4 other guys.
The guys had got fans super exited and everyone had hopes for a reunion.
One direction official Twitter and Instagram had posted after 2 years yesterday.
I felt amazed at how our- their fans still haven't left them.
I bet the lads will post something or the other today but I was sure I won't be mentioned. My name will be avoided in all videos and posts.
Sighing, I entered the office.
Sitting there was Simon. He looked different than last time.
Of couse everyone changes in 5 years. Look at me, I have changed, haven't I.
Then I noticed 4 other people sitting in the office.
My heart rate started rising and I was thinking about running out when Simon said,"Hi Zayn."
The four lads were eyeing me.
My ex- bandmates

A/N: So how was the chapter?
Please someone read this story! I have 0 views😭😭😭
-katie
Xoxo