💙 C H A P T E R - 6 5 💜

Hey Guys

I know many of you are not liking Nandini defending Nyonika but Nandini thinks Nyonika is a good person and moreover she is Manik's mother. And Nandini has a strong love for family. So she is not at mistake and may be she change Nyonika also by her goodness. 

Lets start with Next Part

Cabir starts crying while all three were still in shock that Cabir shouted at Nyonika because Cabir respect Nyonika always but this time its about Manik. 

Cabir (cries): Nyonika aunty why u did this? You know from childhood Manik cried so much because of you. He always comes to me whenever he use to cry, he use to say his mother doesn't love him but I use to say no Manik Nyonika Aunty loves you so much. I have always respected you despite u always insulted me because I thought u r hard nut by outside but have a soft heart from inside. (cries more) But today because of you my best friend is in hospital. Manik was always right about you.  You have no heart. (shouts) You don't care for anyone. You don't care for Manik. You proved me wrong aunty. You proved me wrong. You are selfish. You only love yourself. You never loved Manik. And because of your selfishness he is in hospital today.

Nandini (cries): Cabir what happened to you? She has may be done mistakes but please she is elder to us.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Navya (cries): Please Cabir stop it. Please. Don't blame Nyonika aunty. No mother can hate her son. She has done mistakes but she loves Manik 

Cabir (shouts): No she doesn't love Manik. She only loves herself 

Both Navya and Nandini were shocked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both Navya and Nandini were shocked. They have never witnessed Cabir like this.

Cabir (shouts): Till now From childhood you have blamed me that I am keeping Manik away from you. Today I am warning you Mrs Nyonika Malhotra, Don't u dare to come near Manik else you will see the worst of me. 

Trio gets shocked hearing his words

Nandini (shocked): Cabir what are u saying? 

Cabir : Please go out from here Nyonika Malhotra

💙 MANAN FF : A NEW START 💜(COMPLETED) ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें