DAY 1 IN THE GAMES

11 Female - Quinn's Point Of View - @downwiththecapitol

as the tube rises up taking me to the arena my hands begin to shake and each breathe becomes more unsteady. Suddenly the bright light hits me and i instantly squint and eventually get used to the light and fully open my emerald green eyes. As i open my eyes i see the arena is set in a green overgrown forest. I look at all the tributes who have their eyes locked onto the silver abstract cornucopia. I try and see if i can see the boy from my district, Mason. Mason, is probably the only trust worthy tribute maybe i can become allies with him. I pull back my chestnut frizzy hair and keep my eyes on the orange colored countdown, ticking away the time i have left of safety. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

District 11 Male - Mason's Point Of View - @thesilentstatue

as soon as the countdown hits one all twenty-four of us sprint towards the cornucopia across the thick mud weaved in between the grass. I quickly grab a hand full of throwing knives and an orange backpack and hoist it over my shoulder. In the distance i can see the boy from district 4 trying to attack Quinn from my district with his bare fists Just for a moment she catches sight of me and her lips form her name and for a second i consider helping her but i take off into the woods instead i heard no cannon whilst i made my way into the woods so i assume she is alive but I'm starting to regret my decision it might of been nice to have an ally.

District 5 Female - Xenia's Point Of View - @gladersinthemaze

by now over half of us have probably escaped into the woods without hearing one single cannon. But i remain camped on the edge of the openning of field. I begin to open my luminous orange bag in there i found a flask, rope and one small but harmful knife and finally, an elastic band. Suddenly i hear an loud one noted echo throughout the arena. Its a cannon, but as long as it isnt marking my death i am fine. I couldnt care less about these people, but if i do make an ally i will wait for when he or she is most vuranble then i'll kill them. I use the elastic band and tie my dark hair back out of my face.

District 4 Male - Flint's Point Of View - @panemshorcrux

I hang around at the cornucopia and fight off the girl from eleven, Quinn till she is finally on the floor. I begin to choke her until her eyes close and she stops struggling. As the cannon echoed throughout the arena i have a slight grin of victory on my face, i never liked her she was always trying to flirt with the boy from her district at training leaching off him, I'm not surprised he chose not to save her when he had the opportunity too. I scan the now empty field and grab the left over resources at the centre of the cornicopia which is: a small crossbow and an apple.

District 8 Female - Natalie Robertson - @niightclock

i sprint through the woods not looking back after i hear a cannon. I find myself down by the river. There i take the chance too fill up the flask in my orange backpack. I overflow the flask and clamp it shut tightly then slip it back into my bag and try and find a place to rest as the fatique begins to kick in and i start to breathe heavily. I climb up onto a tree but without a doubt i am insight of anyone who would pass by as the only branch that could take my weight was the 4 metre high branch. I rest with my legs dangling off the thick and sturdy branch. With all distractions removed from me my mind tumbles through my memories of learning how to climb a tree and a small smile cracks across my face. I begin to hear some ones distant sprinting footsteps become closer a "HEY WHERE YOU GOIN FOUR?" a intimidating voice shouts. I quickly move my feet up onto the branch and try to not be seen by they mystery voice. I stare below me as i see the girl from district four running and stops in her tracks as she catches sight of me hiding in the tree. Her eyes startled and she begins to beg for me to help her.

District 12 Male - Aspen's Point Of View - @feathersofthemockingjay

Me and the girl from district 2, Lara, have decieded to become allies. I dont know if Lara has provided all her trust but yet agian neither have i, and i dont think either of us will provide any more trust than we have done already, atleast not when we both have a dagger in our grips. We both begin to feel dehydrated so we begin to follow the sound of trecling water. Lara beings to brake the silence "euugh im so thirsty" as we still listen out for any sound of a near by river. I crack a smile "welcome to the games honey" and she snorts. Finally, we come across a stream of water and Lara begins to search or her flask in her backpack "Good Job You Got the last backpack back there" but she doesnt reply she just scoops up water in the flask and tips her head back and drinks. She then scoops the flask n the water once more and hands it to me "drink". As the water comes flowing into my mouth i become relieved and thankful because maybe i might not get to drink water in the next couple of days.

District 2 Female - Lara's Point Of View - @18traceycammynguyen

We set off trying to find a place to spend for the night as the sky became darker. I follow Aspen's feet behind him until he just collapses on the floor "heres good place" i overlook him in disbelief "here? on the ground behind some bushes in plain sight.." he closes his eyes and nods happy with his choice of spot "well im going to find somewhere better where we wont die" and he fately laughed "think about it, we have a better chance of surviving if we stay in one place than move through the forest where our paths will probably cross with a bunch of them pshyco's". He's right. so i sank down on back and layed shoulder to shoulder with him and soon drifted to sleep.

District 7 Male - Carl's Point Of VIEW - @twdalliance

 The night begins to close in and the environment is barely visible. As i perch myself onto a tree branch i begin to drift off with my back slouched against the tree. Suddenly i hear an echo of instruments and the sky lights up an electric blue with geometrical patterns in the sky. My eyes barely stretch open to see one of the tributes faces glowing in the dark navy sky representing all the people who died today. Soon the blue glowing around the sky stops and the music dies down. Thats it? only one tribute has died today?. This dreads me with deep fear, there are now only 23 of us and the other 22 people must be better than me. I whisper to myself sarcastically"what a fun game"