1- The Call and The Start

3rd Person
—————

A stream of light shines through the swaying curtains of a large bedroom. A groan can be heard coming from the bed. A man with short black hair rises up from slumber. Stretching he looks to his side.
He softly laughs and kisses the forehead of the blonde sleeping peacefully next to him.
He slowly gets out of bed careful not to wake the sleeping male.
Walking down the stairs of his two story home, he reaches the kitchen. He grabs a apron, putting it on. Grabbing a pan, he turns on the stove to make breakfast. 
The male grabs eggs, bacon, toast and other ingredients to make a healthy breakfast for his sleeping beauty upstairs.
20 minutes later the breakfast for both of them was done. Small meows ran through the small home. The male sighed and pick up two small furry felines.

He walked with them to a separate room and fed them.
He walked back to the kitchen to see the sleepy blonde already gobbling down the large plate of food. The said male turns and looks at his best friend.
"Good morning dai-nii" the black haired male smiles and kisses the blonde on the cheek. "Good morning sato".
After both males ate their breakfast they went upstairs to watch tv. But a phone from their room suddenly rang. Dai being the responsible one picked it up.

(Dai -D and karl- k)

D: "Chi house. This is dai speaking. How can I help you"

K: "Hello dai-chi"

D: 'Teeth grinding' "karlheinz do what do I owe the pleasure"

K: "You and the cute snack of yours need to go live with my sons for a birthday while"

D: "Mmmmmmm yeah...... no"

K: "you don't have much of a choice since I could kill him any time I wanted".

D: "you wouldn't"

K: " oh but I would. Now pack your bags I want you out of your house in 3 hours. A plane is coming for you. NOW"

..end of call..

____________________________________

Name:  clover

Name: poppy