Character!!

Please read the authors note before you continue!!

Character!!

!!!MAIN CHARACTER!!!

Name: Satoshi Umehara

Age: 18

Looks: long black hair, large sharp blue eyes, small mole near the bottom lip on the left side, long black lashes, light brown skin, small mole near his neck, pink lips, small scars on his knuckles.

Personally: Satoshi is a small but tough cookie. He is very closed off to most people, well except for his best friend dai. He is a bit clumsy and clueless. He's also a bit dense as well. He know how to protect himself and is great with comebacks.

Past: His past is rough. He was mentally and physically abused by his alcoholic mother from the age 3 to 14. His father tried everything in his power but being financially tied to her stopped him from divorcing her. His father died when Satoshi was 12 and he was soon later taken to the church by his mother. He was shamed at the church and was disliked by most. Except for dai. They grew close and soon developed feelings for each other but never confessed.

Likes: food, sleep, cats, his pet, money, the supernatural, the sky, nature, and the color red.

Dislikes: the church, fish, bugs, sudden darkness, and yui.

Looks:

(Pretend he's a little darker

(Pretend he's a little darker. He's mixed. His father was African and Asian and his mother was Asian.)

❤️❤️LOVE INTERESTS ❤️❤️

Name: Daichi Sakamoto

Age: 18

Looks: dark blue hair almost black, blue eyes, dark brown skin, fairly muscular, large scars on his shoulders, mole near his naval.

Personally: dai is a hard person to like. He's very cold and rude to most people. Unlike satsoehi who just ignored people he doesn't wanna talk to, Daichi will fully insult anyone when he doesn't wanna be bothered. He's only ever opened up to satoshi. He is really soft to only him. He's fairly nice when he wants to be, which is almost never.

Past: we won't get into many details with daichis past as it will be shown in the story. But his father is a pastor in the church. His father was a very nice man who accepted that Daichi was gay and knew when he was young. However his father changed a bit when yui left to the Sakamaki. It affected Daichi greatly causing him to move out of the church with Satoshi.

Likes: animals, his phone, his dad, safety, his hair, Satoshi's hair.

Dislikes: yui (for obvious reasons), the church, the Sakamakis, water (you will find out why later), spiders.

Looks:

THE SAKAMAKIS AND MUKAMIS

I don't need to explain what they like and everything. We all know and love them.

They will all be love interests except for Kamato and Azusa. Just cause I think they are more of a little brother type of figure.

THE FAMILY!! 💔💔

Mizu Umehara

Age:43

Status: alive but slowly dying

Looks: a small lady with bright red hair and red eyes.

Personally: she used to be a great mother and an amazing wife. Till something snapped in her. She changed and started abusing both her husband and her son.

Past: when she first met her husband in collage she was a sweet innocent individual. When they married she had her friends in her ear tell her that he was cheating. She didn't believe them till after the birth of her son. She didn't want a son but a girl instead. SHe was pissed he came out a boy but learned to love him. Soon her husband started working late and she believed he cheated. So she took her anger out on the carbon copy of him. She also had been cheating on her husband. Once he died she took Satoshi to the church and left him there.

Looks:

Haruto Umehara

Haruto Umehara

Status: ..'Anju ERROR ..@//!!

Age: !/?/&28.

Looks: a carbon copy of Satoshi. Shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, small mole near the mouth, slightly muscular, long tattoo on the right side hip.

Personally: a kind soul. He loved his wife and son with all his heart and did everything he could for them. He worked, came home and cooked. He played with Satoshi ever day after work.

Looks:

Yioishi Sakamoto

Yioishi Sakamoto

Age: 49

Looks: older looking male with black hair and purple eyes, lean.

(I'm way to lazy to go into detail for a chapter what won't show up much)

Looks:

Pretend he has a beard

Now let's get on into the story.