A sad goodbye

Satoshi quote of the chapter

"Does your arm hurt that much from jacking off that you can't carry your own luggage"

CHAPTER ONE

3rd person

As two people Tangle in the large king sized bed we can hear a loud ding of an alarm clock. A small groan is heard from the bed.
A poof on black is seen shuffling out to the sound.
It's a boy named Satoshi who had just celebrated his 18th birthday the night prior. We see Satoshi headed towards the bathroom. Brushing his teeth and hair, he headed back to the bedroom and jumped on the other lump in the bed.

"Daichi...... wake up" he groaned. The said male wrapped his arms around the petite boy and rolled over, crushing him with his weight. "You FATASS GET OFF ME" satoshi yelled but it only came out muffled.
"You think I'm fat. Ahhh my heart" a groggy voice said. Daichi let go of sato and pretended to faint. "We need to get up and pack" satoshi grumbled.
'For what's' the blue hairs man thought for a second with his hand on his chin in a Chad looking kind of way. "Oh to go to the devils lair" Daichi realized. They had to go see yui at where she was currently staying.

Daichi was what you call a yui hater. She had treated Satoshi like shit since he came. She outcasted him and spread rumors. Even tho it is against the church's ways. She had lied about him to the nuns and pastors. Daichi never believed her and always stayed by satoshi's side.

As the day went on, they packed all their essentials.
Toothbrush
Toothpastes.
You get the gist of it. As they finished packing. A certain someone came in without knocking.

Seiji komori. The man who took Satoshi in and treated him as a son.

"Mr komori. Please do knock when you come in. "Right I'm sorry sato. I was just coming to ask if your both ready. The taxi is outside waiting for you" he smiled. Satoshi and his crush both nodded.
He only had 2 bags, as Daichi had 5. As they were loading the taxi Satoshi put his in and jumped in the car.
"Sato are you not gonna help Me" the bluenette man pouted.
"Weird. Does your arm hurt to much from jacking off that you can't carry your own luggage" Daichi's face went red. He froze and ran back up into the church.

They didn't talk the rest of the time loading the car.

___time skip____

"Make sure to call me when you get there, okay" Seiji was worried for Satoshi, as he know what's he's putting him into.
'I'm so sorry' a stray tear fell onto his face. Satoshi hugged his adoptive father goodbye and kissed his forehead.
"I love you,dad " Seiji bursted out crying, as this is the first time he had called him dad.
"I love you too. He whispered. Satoshi broke the hug and got into the car, where a red Daichi was sitting. As the car pulled away from the church, all Satoshi could think about is..

'I'm finally free'

Next chapter

THE BROTHERS

Small preview

"Oh another bitch-Chan"

"Wow your just as flat as pancake"

"What a beautiful new doll. What's you name dolly-Chan"

"IM A BOY YOU DUMBASSES"