~Promise~

~——✨✨——~

~——✨✨——~

Song Suggestion: Bitches broken hearts~Billie Eilish

"Hey you know I love you right?" The clock was ticking in the background of the once quiet room, Jungkook suddenly had spoken to his boyfriend of five years, Taehyung, about his love for him. This caught the red haired boy's attention.

"Why'd you say that so suddenly?" His voice came with a shy laugh as he felt his tan cheeks heat up to a shade of crimson giving him a cute little blush. The couple was currently in their living space looking out towards the window as it was currently nighttime, the sun got tired and decided to rest as the moon decided it was their job to shine light towards the dark streets of Seoul.

It was quiet but a comfortable silence that made the couple in the room just stare at the stars dancing in the night sky. "No reason, I just wanted to let you know I love you" the raven haired boy leaned in and gave taehyung a light peck on his forehead that felt like the stars were dancing on his skin giving him this type of burning feeling of love that he so craved from the other.

Each day it was like he was falling more in love with the raven haired boy. "Then for no reason I love you too, to the moon and back" Taehyung said, ending the sentence with a small giggle that Jungkook oh so ever loved.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out once again which he only received a small hum from the older.

"Jungkook" the red head said back wanting to know what was going on in his boyfriend's mind.

'I never knew a better sound then my name on your lips' the younger thought as he couldn't comprehend how much he loved the boy in front of him.

"I told the stars about you" he suddenly said, which made the older heart skip a beat.

"You did now?" Raising a playful eyebrow towards the other, the younger man hummed towards Taehyung's question.

"Yeah, I told them so much about you" he giggled as his eyes twinkle at the thought of his boyfriend.

"I hope it's nothing bad" Taehyung laughed, the younger only shook his head telling him no,that  he'll never do that. "I'll never do that, i just told them how beautiful you are'' jungkook began as he was still looking towards the night sky, "i told them how much i love you, how i love the way you get all excited a flustered when you talk about something you love, your cute boxy smile that always makes my heart beat so fast" jungkook stated as he felt like he could go on forever.