❤️Rini - Pregnancy❤️

Summary:
Nini and Ricky are married and she recently found out that she is pregnant. This is basically just what happened during every month of her pregnancy!

Nini's POV

Month one

"No way" I muttered as I looked at the pregnancy stick. Ricky and I haven't talked about being parents yet. We weren't exactly trying for a kid but we weren't being very safe either. We've only been married for two years now. Does he want kids? Is he going to leave me? I'm freaking out. I heard my husband walking through the front door and calling my name.

"Nini? You home yet?" He called.

"Yeah. I'm coming downstairs now" I replied. I should tell him. But what if he leaves me? He wouldn't do that? Would he?

"Hey baby" he smiled at me as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey..." I nervously laughed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something" I confessed.

"Are you cheating on me?" He looked hurt.

"What? No. I would never. I love you" I assured him.

"Ok, what is it?" He looked at me with a confused look.

Ok. Here goes nothing "I'm pregnant"

He looked at me shocked. No facial expression. Just plain shocked. He could be angry. He could be happy. But I wouldn't know because he just looks shocked.

"Please say something?" I begged.

"Do you want a child?" He whispered.

"Yeah, do you?" I responded.

"YESSSSS! I was actually gonna ask you later at dinner about starting a family! I can't wait! I already love this baby so much! I can't wait to raise him or her with you!" He screamed.

"I was so worried that you were going to leave me" I confessed.

"I wouldn't leave you for the world" he kissed me.

"Great. How are you gonna tell everyone else?"

"We will have a huge party with everyone and just announce it there"

"Great idea" I gave my husband a few kisses "Take this to the bedroom?"

"Is it safe for the baby?" He asked.

I nodded "Yep" and he dragged my upstairs into our bedroom.

Month two

"Ricky! Should I wear the red or the purple one?" I called down stairs to my husband.

"Whatever you want babe" he answered.

"Not helping"

"Nini. Look" he came upstairs and sat down on our bed "You are going out with the girls to get some baby clothes. It doesn't matter what you wear"

"You're right" I sat on his lap "I love you"

"I love me too" I playfully hit his chest "Hey, hey. I love you too" he kissed me.

"Right. The girls are here. I gotta go" I waved goodbye to my husband and ran out the door.

"Hey Nini" Kourtney greeted me.