❤️Rini - Ingury❤️

Suggested by Perce5Abeth6

SOME SMUT

Ricky's POV

I rode past Nini's house on my skateboard and saw her up in her window. She looked like she was singing to Taylor Swift in the mirror. I smiled at myself and got too distracted by my beautiful girlfriend I didn't even notice the tree in front of me.

I fell off my skateboard and hurt my arm. I looked at it and saw the large cut at the top. I ignored it and rode home.

The next day

I continued making out with Nini before I pulled off her t shirt. She pulled off my shirt but, because her eyes where closed, didn't see my cut. As soon as she opens her eyes she will see it and I don't want to tell her what happened. I lay her down on her bed and take off her jeans, forgetting about my cut, and smiled down at her. I stand up and take off my own jeans, leaving her in her bra and underwear and me in my boxers.

She sits up, smiling at me "Wait, babe, where is that cut from?" And the smile drops almost immediately.

"Oh... That? It's not that bad" I told her.

"No, babe, that's really bad" she glanced at it "How did it happen?"

"I fell off my skateboard" I told her.

She grabbed a plaster from her cupboard "How? Were you distracted by something? Someone?" She stopped "Another girl?!"

"What? No, Nini! You are the only one for me!" I told her.

She continued "So what made you fall?"

"You"

"Off your skateboard, dummy!" She laughed "I fell for you too but come on, I'm serious!"

"No, I mean I was skating past your house and I saw you dancing in your window. That's what distracted me" I explained.

"Oh..." She smiled "That's really cute" she finished up with my plaster.

"I'm glad you think so" I smiled as she climbed back onto my legs.

I have no clue I've just really been in the mood for writing something different recently and... Ya another Gini smut chapter hopefully out soon 😀