💜 Redlyn - After Party Part 2💜

This was suggested by Mariamedina24569 who also suggested Part 1!

Summary:

Big Red and Ashlyn just had their first time with eachother! It's a bit awkward around the house though... On this Saturday morning (with no school or meeting up with friends) and Ashlyn's parents are out. What could happen?

Big Red's POV

I woke up in Ashlyn's bed. With no clothes on. I looked beside me and expected to see the beautiful, amazing Ashlyn. My girlfriend but she wasn't there. So, I quickly got into some clothes and headed downstairs.

"Hey Ash..." I said awkwardly. Wow. After your first time talking to your girlfriend is more awkward than expected.

"Hi Big Red" she nervously smiled.

"My... Um... My parents told me to stay here until they're home. They still don't really trust me yet" I laughed a bit.

"Yeah... That's fine" she told me "Do you want some food? I'm making pancakes!"

"Sure, yes please" I replied.

We just really stood there. She made some pancakes in silence and I tapped my fingers on the island.

"So... Was last night-" I tried to start a conversation.

"It was my first time too" she interrupted me awkwardly.

"Ok... Cool" I responded. I had no clue what to say.

"Did you use protection?" You could see the fear in her face.

"Yes. Of course I did" I told her, honestly.

She nodded and went back to making the pancakes.

The atmosphere was very awkward. I sat down on the sofa that was in their kitchen.

"Here's your pancakes" she smiled very awkwardly at me as she handed me the plate.

"Uh... Thanks" I laughed nervously.

Gosh. This was the most awkward situation I've ever been in.

We were just sitting eating our pancakes. Not talking. It was weird.

Then someone texted me. It was Ricky.

---

Ricky🎸
Yo! Red! You free today?

Me
I'm at Ashlyn's, sorry dude...

Ricky🎸
No worries I'll just ask Nini

Wait. Did you spend the night? In her bed? Did anything happen?

Me
Maybe...

Ricky🎸
Wow! Red! Losing your card before me... I never expected it 😂😂

Go talk to her. Stop texting me RIGHT NOW!

Me
It's awkward...

Wait. You and Nini haven't... You know...

Ricky🎸
Not yet...

What do you mean 'its awkward'

Me
We're not talking to eachother

Ricky🎸
Well texting me isn't going to help that!

GOODBYE! TALK TO HER!

Me
Ok, goodbye

---

"Hey..." I awkwardly tried to start a conversation again.

"Hi..." She replied. She sat back down on the seat from setting the dishes in the sink.

"Screw it" I said before quickly smashing my lips on hers.

"Last night was the best night of my life" she confessed, pulling away.

"Same. I can give you the best day of your life as well, Caswell" I told her.

"Yes! Please do!" She laughed before we ran upstairs again.

And let me tell you now, the gang were shocked when they eventually found out because Ricky can't keep his stupid mouth shut.

Hope you liked it! Sorry that it is so short! I didn't know what else to put in it to make it any longer!