A/N *Clearing up some confusion*

I understand this might have been confusing so I'm here to clear that up:

Evelyn Berrycloth is half Korean half Irish white.

Hannah Erickson is half white half black.

Evelyns father died whe she was 3, her mother died when she was 17 of accidental suicide. Evelyn is 19 at the time of the story.

Hannah's parents both died in a car accident a when she was 15 a year later she met Evelyn in choir class. Hannah is 17 at the time of the story.

A few facts about Evelyn is she she listens to kpop so she can practice korean which was the only language she spoke at home with mother and has a bit of a collection of kpop merch (which will be obvious in the next chapter) Shes roughly 4'7 blue eyed with wavy pink dyed hair (has tattoos obviously)

A few facts about Hannah is that she loves podcasts and often listens to ones about the occult and just cults in general, along with creepypastas and true crime stories. Shes 5'7 Brown eyed and super curly dyed purple hair. (Has no tattoos but has piercings)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Also I've tried very hard on this story so I'm very appreciative of any votes and views so thank all of you 💜

This is my very first original story so stick with me all the character development and plot is a my own so I might struggle at certain parts but I promise that I'll try my best to keep updating weekly.

~Sebby