♡|Meeting Mr, Evermore|♡

"Basic information:

Your job contain the following tasks; Dusting, Mopping, General Cleaning, Waxing the dinners wooden floors, Bedding/linens, and showing guests to meet there respected bedrooms/meeting rooms.

Wages:

Weekly wages are between 600 and 900 dollars every two weeks, all expenses including food and clothing is covered by Mr, Evermore.

No prior experience needed

Please contact Mr, Noah Evermore or Ms, Kate Glade for further information. ♧" I read out loud pacing the small area of my so called 'bedroom' which was basically a closet.

"Sounds wicked, it's in Bellevue right?" Hannah asked lounging out on my bed.

"Isn't that the Ritchie ditchey town across the river?" She asked playing with a stuffy that was laying on my bed. A simple nod was all I gave before punching in Mr, Evermores number.

"I need this job" I stated before hitting the call button, it was roughly noon a perfect time to call I thought annoyed that she was still here bothering me.

"Mr, Evermore speaking." A gruff voice answered. Downing my most cheerful and customer service voice I said "Hello Mr, Evermore. My name Evelyn Berrycloth. I saw your flyer about the maid position." I spoke into the phone with confidence that I dont really hold.

He chuckled softly on the other line "Yes, are you looking into the position?" His voice had softened from the hard tone that he had when he answered the phone to begin with.

"Yes that is if the position is still open." He cleared his throat and the sound of paper being moved filtered through the phone speaker.

"I'm currently free this Thursday at 6, dose that time work for you, this will be a interview I should warn you." He said in a all business type of expression.

"Yes of course that works Mr, Evermore. Should we meet at the address on the flyer?" I asked smiling widely at my best friend Hannah who looked dumbfounded.

"No Ms, Berrycloth. I prefer that no one has access to my house until I've done a proper background check and such. I will have my assistant send you the address latter today." He said with a level of authority clouding his voice that would make a lesser person tremble but for some reason its enticed me even more.

"Thank you sir for your time." I quickly responded before he hung up.

"Well ffuucckkkk" Hannah said laughing getting off the bed. "Looks like it's time to go get you some new clothes Ev!" She pulled out her phone and quietly shot a text to her dad, probably something like 'uncle! let me borrow your credit card or I'll tell my Aunt!!!!' which has been her thing lately not that I'm complaining or anything free money is free money even of it's from a guilty cheater.