A Breaking Point

Y/n's POV

The feeling of warmth on my face woke me up from the much needed good nights sleep I finally had. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eddie looking at me with the sweetest smile on his face. His hand was on my cheek his thumb grazing back and forth.

"Good morning beautiful," my face flushed bright red. He chuckled quietly. V slinked out to look at me.

"We speak the truth Nibble you are as beautiful as ever." How did I manage to get these two in my life. I smiled as sat up slowly with a slight wince. "Are you alright Y/n?"

      "Yea I'm okay V. I'm just a bit sore." I felt my cheeks flush as I admitted it.

      "Eddie why are you aroused by this? Nibble why are you sore did something happen?" I wasn't the only one blushing now. I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

      "V you remember the fun we had last night?" He nodded. "Well sometimes when we go that hard I get sore. It's not bad though it will be gone later today."

     After some convincing, Eddie got up and started getting dressed. He looked at me and smiled.

     "You stay in here love. I'm going to make you some breakfast." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before looking at me for a moment. He had a grin from ear to ear. He was looking at my chest.

      "Eds?" He snapped out of his titty-daze and looked at me.

"You say something Nibble?" I chuckled and laid back down getting cozy.

       The rest of the day was just as calm as this morning. We spent it watching movies and eating whatever I had left in my fridge, to the point of running out.

       Eddie and V left a couple of hours ago right as it got dark.

       "If carnage is out and hunting we should probably start patrolling again. Maybe we can stop his mass killing." Eddie said as we stood in my doorway. I nodded knowing how much this meant to Eddie. V slinked out to look at me. I could tell he was worried.

      "Y/n. Are you sure you will be alright without us for the night?"

      "I'll be okay Ven. After all I took care of myself pretty well before I met you two didn't I?" With that they were off into the alley and onto the rooftops of San Fran.

      I looked over at Hercules as I thought about picking up groceries. He was sound asleep as he was still on the recovery side of his attack. I grabbed my bag and headed out on my own.

       It was a nice night. The streets were alive with the sound of people living their lives. Street markets, restaurants, and cafes made their income on night like this. I picked up some fresh produce from a stall then made my way to Mrs. Chen's

       "Hey Mrs. Chen." I walked in with a smile.

       "Hello y/n. Are you feeling better? Eddie was worried about you, you know." I blushed slightly at this before nodding. We made a bit of small talk before an odd old man walked in. He looked very dazed and confused.

       "Sir? Are you feeling alright?" I asked looking for anything that would help me understand why this old man just wandered in. A trickle of blood came out on his nose before he stumbled into me crumbling in my arms. I felt a wave of panic rush over me. "Mrs. Chen call 911! I think this man just had a heart attack."

         I sat on the floor holding this stranger in my arms trying to get a response out of him. He opened his eyes faintly and looked up at me.