Watch

Y/n's Pov

Eddie and V devoured almost every burger I made. They sat back with satisfied looks and sighed. I glanced over at the clock. Eight pm.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked as u carefully got up. The pain from the wound wasn't near as bad as earlier but it was still dully there.

"What have ya got?" Eddie replied with a grin. I looked through the movies I owned then one caught my eye.

"I have my absolute favorite animated movie...but I don't know if you would like it." I said very excited at first. He isn't going to want to watch an animated movie.

"No no! It's got to be good if you're so fond of it," Eddie replied smiling at me. I nodded and moved to my living room to set it up. I selected the movie and paused it so Eddie could sit down with me on the couch. I had a giant grin on my face. I pressed play and the intro to El Dorado started. He looked at me and chuckled. "So this is you're favorite animated movie huh...well it sounds amazing so far." I smiled at Eddie's thoughts and leaned back on the couch finally able to relax after the long day.

Eddie's Pov

     I looked over as we reached the halfway point in the movie. Y/n was barely awake with her eyes barely open. I chuckled quietly and looked at Hercules. She did say he was a service dog...so maybe.

     "Hey Herc do you know where Y/n has a blanket?" I whispered at the dog. He got up and trotted off for a moment before coming back with a decent sized blanket on his back. I pet his head praising him before carefully laying the cover over her. V slipped out to look at me.

     "You really do have it bad for this girl huh, Eddie." V snickered. My face flushed slightly as I looked at her.

     "I guess I do," I smiled. She looked so peaceful. After the day she's had she deserves a nice rest. I mean getting hit in the face with a door then getting stabbed and having to go to the hospital. She is one tough girl. V moved to pull her closer as she slept. At this moment I panicked slightly

     "V! What if she wakes up and I have to explain why my alien parasite moved her right next to me!" I yell whispered at him. He went to yell at me for calling him a parasite but then decided that there was a better way to get me back. He wrapped himself around her waist like he did on the motorcycle. My face flushed bright red.

What do you think you are doing?

I decided not to verbally talk since I didn't want to wake Y/n up.

We both know that you are okay with this Eddie. She's dead asleep after all and you radiate heat. This is the best place on the couch.

I grumbled knowing he was right about the heat. She had a smile on her face. That certainly made things better. I put my arms over the back of the couch and sighed. The movie had ended, and V had reached over to turn the tv off. The room was nice and quiet. It hasn't been like this for V and I for a while.

30 minutes later.
Y/n's Pov

I woke up after dosing off leaning on something. Or I guess some one. I glanced up sleepily and saw that it was Venom.

"Ven? What's going on?" I asked thinking something was wrong. He chuckled.

"Everything is alright. Eddie also fell asleep but I wanted to make sure you were okay." I couldn't help but smile as Venom opened up halfway revealing a sleeping Eddie. He looked peaceful. I yawned laying back down.

"I'll be okay Ven. Hercules will bark if someone is here. You should get some rest too," I said smiling. He went back to his snake like form the sleeping Eddie laying back. Which also meant I was now laying against Eddie. But he was also very warm. In a good way. I decided to deal with it in the morning and relaxed. I felt both V's tendrils and Eddie's arms wrap around me. My face flushed, but I could hardly stay awake. It wasn't bad after all.

//Author's note//

Sorry this chapter is short and took so long. The past week and a half has been super busy for me. The next chapter will be longer I promise!