Rise and Shine

A/n : everything underlined and italic will be apart of a dream. Thanks for getting this to 5k! Love you all! - Lee

Y/n's pov

I was back at that restaurant. Everyone had just ran out. Except for Eddie. Wonderful sweet Eddie. My body felt different then it did before. I felt more confident as I stared down Franco.

"Why are you here?!" I yelled. My voice had a bit more gravel to it.

"Looking for you doll. You sure did leave home quickly." There was a noise coming from the bathroom. Eddie.

"Y/n?"

There was a gunshot. Two to be precise. A shriek exited my body before I even process. I grabbed Franco and flung him away with strength I didn't know I had. Then I ran. Eddie was on the ground gasping. There was blood. So much blood.

"Ven come on you've got to heal him! Please!" But Ven was not in Eddie. "Eddie come on look at me!" My hands tried to stop the bleeding. "Eddie! Please! Eddie!"

"Eddie!" I jolted up gasping for air. There was a thud to my left but I couldn't make myself look. My entire body was shaking.

"Wha's goin on?" I heard a sleepy voice say. I glanced over to see Eddie sitting up on the floor slightly dazed. His expression changed quickly. "Y/n hey you're okay just breath," he said as he walked around to the side of the bed I was on. I latched onto him like a koala on a tree.

"The restaurant and Franco and Ven wasn't there I couldn't help you and he shot and I just chucked Franco to the side I don't know how but I did," I was sobbing at this point. He just held me there. It took me a few minutes but I finally calmed down.

"Look at me. I'm 100 A-O-K. And Ven's here too right v."

Right.

"What the fuck was that!" I said looking around.

"What do you mean? I don't know why V's being to quiet." Eddie said looking at me slightly confused. I felt something...with in me.

"I'm not being quiet I'm right here!" Ven said as he appeared next to me. His voice was different though. It sounded similar to...the dream.

"Holy fuck Venom why are you in me?!" I yelled shocked. Eddie placed his hand on Venom and I felt him leave.

"It's easy for me to slip between humans when they are in close contact. Especially when there is no barrier." What the fuck does that mean. I looked up at Eddie and watched his face go bright red before turning his head. I glanced down and noticed my current clothing. Or rather lack of.

"Oh my gods did we fuck is that what he means by no barrier!?" I quickly grabbed the t-shirt from last night from the floor and put it on.

"I don't remember shit how drunk did we get?"

"We did not have sex. After you both got drunk and I cut you off from alcohol, Y/n claimed she was sleepy so you both went to sleep. Eddie just followed you like...oh how did you put it. A lost puppy. But the two of you fell asleep the second you hit that bed." I nodded as Venom explained. I sighed as I looked at the clock. 5 AM. Two hours before work.

"Eddie you can go back to sleep if ya want. I'm gonna shower."

Eddie's Pov

I sat back down on the side of the bed as Y/n walked out of her room.

"Is that all that happened really?" I asked V.

All the major points yes. At least the ones that were necessary to state at that moment.

"What do you mean necessary?"

Well that wasn't exactly the best time to explain that you were complimenting her like a lovesick child. Not to mention that she kissed us and that's when I swapped over to her body.

"Holy fuck she kissed me? And I don't remember it! Damn." I exclaimed laying back down on the bed. "Wait that doesn't explain why she didn't...ya know"

Why she wasn't dressed? Well you remember how Maria's chamber was coated in ice?

"Yeah"

And the lobster tank incident in your case? Well her body had a similar response to my adjustment.

"That makes sense. And don't remind me of the lobster tank incident. I'm banned from that restaurant," I grumbled before yawning. Y/n kissed me. Damn. Wonder if she remembers. I laid out on the bed and felt myself drift off.

Y/n's Pov

I kissed Eddie. It took me a moment to remember but when I did Holy Hera I almost fell in the shower. I quickly finished up and covered up with a towel. Poking my head out, I could see that Eddie was asleep again. I put on a blue tank top and some black shorts I could quickly change out of before I had to leave. I glanced over at Eddie. He seemed so peaceful. Peaceful enough to make me yawn. Fuck it. I set an alarm on my phone for thirty minutes before I had to leave. Herc is gonna go with me to work today after the past few days I've had. Laying back down, I quickly felt myself starting to dose off.

30 minutes later.

"IIIIIIII'm HOOKED" I quickly turned my alarm off but I didn't get up. Why did work have to be so early.

"Eddie. Get up."

"Whyyyy. I'm tired and bed's warm," I heard a sleepy Eddie say. I smiled slightly and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Because we still have to go home and get ready for work. And we only have a half hour." The bed shifted as I felt Eddie get up.

"Well at least she is getting some good rest." He sighed and paused for a moment. I felt something soft and at the same time rough against my cheek for a split second. "See you at work. Sorry to leave you alone." There were soft footsteps as he left. I sat up and touched my flushed cheek. He kissed my cheek before he left. I sat there for a few minutes before jumping up and finishing getting ready.

"Hercules. Get your vest bud you're going to work with me."