ten

"it's over, end of discussion." i hear rodrick say before opening the door. he stares at me for a moment and i play with the hem of greg's shirt. he quickly puts one of his hands on my waist and the other on my cheek. he pulls me closer to him and kisses me. i put my hand on his chest and move it up to wrap around his neck. "y/n?" i hear greg questions from his room. i pull away from rodrick. i look up at him and smile before walking away
-
i wake up and greg isn't next to me. instead manny is in his place. "wake up." he says smiling. i yawn and sit up. "i'm awake." i say. "mommy said you and bubby has to watch me." manny says. "well that's great! i get to spend a whole day with you!" i say and pull manny into my lap. "it's gonna be so fun!" i say and tickle him. he lets out a roar of laughter. there's a knock at the door frame since the door was wide open. i look up and see rodrick smirking. "go find bubby." i whisper to manny. "ok!" he says and runs past rodrick. "hi." i say standing up. rodrick leans against the door frame and reaches his hand out to me. i walk over to him and grab his hand. "even when you've just woke up you're still beautiful." he tells me. i blush and kiss him. "y/n! rowley is here!" greg yells from downstairs. i step away from rodrick and smile. i run down the stairs and engulf rowley in a hug. "hi rowley!" i say. "hi y/n/n!" rowley says.
-
"y/n!! can i have a cookie?" manny asks. i bend down next to him "well...if you don't tell mom and dad." i say. "i won't! pinky swear." manny says and sticks out his pinky. i wrap my pinkie around his and stand up. i hand him a cookie and rodrick walks into the kitchen. i kiss his cheek quickly and go up the stairs to greg and rowley. gregs door is shut but i figure i don't need to knock. i open the door and see greg and rowley kissing. oh fuck. i quickly close the door. there's a lot of scrambling and the door opens. rowling moves past greg. "i gotta go." he says awkwardly and walks downstairs. the front door opens and closes. "i'm sorry greg. i didn't mean to..i should've knocked." i say. "do you want to talk about it?" i ask. greg walks back into his room and i follow him. i shut the door behind me and we sit on his bed. i can't think of anything to say so we just look at eachother. greg just starts crying. "hey hey hey." i say and hug him. "i don't know what's wrong with me." he says. i put my hand on the back of his head. "nothings wrong with you greg." i say. he falls apart in my arms. it's hard for him to find his breath. i comfortingly shush him. he finally calms down. "i'm not sure what i am." he says. i grab his hands. "whenever your ready and you figure everything out you can tell me. i will support you no matter what. if you don't want to talk about it we don't have to." i say. greg nods and i wipe under his eyes with my thumbs. "i-i don't want to talk about it right now." greg says. i give him a soft smile and nod. "well..i have something to tell you." i say smiling. greg returns the smile and nods. "don't be mad. but. rodrick and i kissed. like twice." i say. greg's jaw drops. "you're my bestfriend so i didn't want to keep it from you." i say. "please don't hang out with him more than me." greg jokes. "i could never." i say smiling. "i'm happy for you." he says smiling.

(any of y'all little fuckers wanna help me write this)