"Begin!" The referee shouted and Gon immediately ran at Hisoka. Gon continued to try and land a hit on Hisoka, but he continued to dodge the boy.

I felt Killua rest his head on my shoulder, and I tensed. He's way too close for comfort. I eventually relaxed, realizing I wasn't going to get out of this position unless I physically hurt Killua, and I didn't want to do that.

I leaned back against his chest, as I was practically sitting in his lap. I watched the exchange between Gon and Hisoka as Gon continued to try and strike him.

Hisoka eventually landed a punch to Gon's face, and recieved a point.

I almost let out a sharp gasp as Killua snaked his arm around my waist. What the hell?! I didn’t move his arm since part of me liked it there. What?! Maybe I am insane!

"Wh-What an intense exchange. I never even got to sneak in a word!" Cocco gaped at the two in the arena. I looked at Gon as Hisoka smiled coyly at him. I noticed the stupid clown hadn't moved a single step since the match started.

"What's wrong? I still haven't moved a step from where I started." Hisoka grinned as he taunted Gon.

"Huh? Really? Damn! Just you wait!" Gon glared at him as he thought of a strategy.

"Hisoka's enjoying himself." I heard Killua speak up from my shoulder. He removed his hand from my mouth and I glanced at him.

"In terms of actual skill, there's an insurmountable gap. But he still has a weakness. Hisoka knows that he's stronger, so he won't retreat." Killua explained as he stared down at the ring.

"If Hisoka constantly underestimates him, then that gives Gon an opening." I added, neither of us mentioning the position we were in.

"Exactly." Killua responded. His other arm that was previously covering my mouth, joined the one that was around my waist. Killua was now holding me in his lap as we watched the battle. Not that I mind. Wait- what? My face burned as I tried to focus on the battle below me.

Gon then gripped the tile beneath him, and flipped it up into the air. He threw it at Hisoka, and shattered it. He then hid behind the rubble as Hisoka frantically searched for him.

My eyes widened as Gon ran out from behind one of the many chunks of rock, and punched Hisoka right in the face.

"Holy..." I gasped, watching Hisoka slide back from the punch. He looked up and grinned at Gon. His expression was unsettling, to say the least.

I guess Killua noticed my flustered expression from his actions, because a smirk stretched across his face as he stared at me from over my shoulder.

"What's wrong Korudo? Your face is all red. Am I," he moved inches away from the side of my face as his voice dropped to a whisper, "Too close?" He finished, and I jumped up and away from him.

"N-No!" I quickly replied, covering my burning face.

"Haha! You should have seen your face!" Killua laughed in triumph as I now sat next to him, still covering my face.

"S-Shut up!" I yelled at him, still flustered beyond belief.

Gon's movement in the ring caught the attention of both of us as we turned back to the arena.

Gon walked over to Hisoka, and held out the badge Number 44. Hisoka grinned as he took the badge. Gon then jumped away from him, his guard back up.

"You must be an Enhancer." Hisoka pointed at Gon with a smug smirk.

"H-How did you know?" Gon tensed as Hisoka let out a low chuckle.

"You're so adorable... You should do a better job of keeping a secret." Hisoka stated and I stared at him with a disgusted expression.