Worried

(3rd Person)

Midoriya had trailed his hands down the other's abdomen, gently tracing all the scars with his fingers until they reached the hem of his pants.

He blushed out of embarrassment and stood up, throwing himself on the bed. Should he talk to him about it? What was there to talk about though?

"Midoriya?"

Oh my gosh, he was probably awake the entire time. This is just great, way to go, Midoriya. Molesting your friend at a sleepover. Bonus points for almost looking at his dick. "Uh, yeah??"

"Are you okay?"

"What?" Okay, definitely not expected.

"You literally just tossed yourself on your bed like a child who couldn't get an extra cookie for dessert."

"Uhm, yes. I'm doing great, amazing! I am so amazing right now! Wow." Midoriya mumbled. "Actually, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course..."

"I've noticed you had a few scars when you had taken off your shirt..." Well that's one way to say it.

"Scars?" Todoroki asked, confused.

"No! Nevermind, uhm..." Midoriya thought of what to say before an idea hit. Maybe he could help him, make his feel important so that those scars will fade... "Hey, maybe we could hang out tomorrow, like go out, out something. You seem like a pretty cool guy, and I'd like to get to know you better..."

Todoroki looked shocked before a small, almost unnoticeable smile formed on his face. "Okay, sure..."