Can't Hide It Forever

(3rd Person)

It was near the end of the day and Midoriya was talking with Todoroki as they walked towards their dorms. A car pulled up and the window rolled down.

"Shouto, I need you home right now." Endeavor looked over at the two, glaring as he saw Midoriya.

"Sorry, I'm busy. We've got a test coming up next week and Midoriya's going to help me study." They continued walking.

It was quiet before Todoroki was pulled away by a hand on the back of his neck. Endeavor dragged him over to his car and Midoriya panicked, getting an uneasy feeling.

"H-Hey! Don't touch him, let him go!" Midoriya grabbed Shouto's hand and tried pulling him away from the hero. "He's busy, he told you that! You can't just force him to come with you."

Endeavor glared, now grabbing at Todoroki's wrist and dragging him to the car while ignoring Midoriya's protests.

"Excuse me, you fucking dick. Let go of him before I call the police." Midoriya glared at the two, walking over to stand in front of the car and prevent them from driving off.

"Oh? And what do you think they're going to do? Stop me from bringing my son home? Tell me, boy. What are you--"

"Midoriya, please just go. I'll meet you outside of your dorm tonight. I promise." Todoroki spoke softly, avoiding the other's gaze as he opened the car door. 

"Todoro--"

"You heard him, boy." And with that, Endeavor got inside, shutting the door before starting the car.

Midoriya looked up at his friend with an almost pleading look. As if begging him to stay and not go with his father.

But Todoroki gave him a small smile and was about to say something before Endeavor reached outside and took Todoroki from the back of his shirt, pulling him inside the car.

The grip on the back of the taller teen's uniform caused the shirt to slightly move down, revealing a jagged scar across his neck.

The door shut and the car drove around Izuku before speeding off.

Three.