Jenna's makeover and a bit of school

Chapter 8 My Blood

Uncle Rick owns all PJO/HoO characters.

Jenna's POV

She broke up with me. She broke up with me. She broke up with me. It kept repeating it in my head, as if it was a mantra. She said that she was actually straight and she realized this when Frank confessed his undying love for her. Wow. I'm single. I just lost the love of my life but now, IM A FREE WOMAN BABY!

Go have fun with Frank, Hazel, I will be spending time with my brother, cousins and best friends.

*cue music* ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

ALL THE SINGLE-
"Jenna stop singing, fuck!"
"Zoe, I don't know if you understand, but why the flick flack, Big Mac, slick slack, dickety dack, Nick Nack would I stop?" "Preparing to be badass already, Jenna?" "Why Magnus," I say appalled "I was already badass enough to make up for all the lack of badasses in the entire world!"

"I get worried for you sometimes, Jennifer Herondale." "Don't ever call me by my full name ever again!" I managed to growl out

He called me that.

I am dragged into a room that smells like oranges, and has wallpapers of a forest.

Zoe has an evil look on her face, like a special glint in her eyes. "You wait and see what I have in store for you!" She squeals

"Magnus, the tattoo needle please? Thank you. Now Jenna, you need to act like authority doesn't exist, therefore, three compulsory tattoos are to be inked into your skin. The first one can be an object that means a lot to you. The second has to take up an entire limb. The third will creep up your body from your ankle to your wrist or neck. Feel free to ask for extras.

Four more piercing must be acquired on the face. You got it? Good."

Cool. Let's think. The best tattoo for the body will definitely be an old oak tree. Uuuuummmm....... Sentimental tattoo... I think I'll go for an infinity sign on my back to represent my undying love for The Fault in our Stars and Augustus Waters. Okay next up is the one that takes up an entire limb. I think I'd like to have a skeleton's hand an arm bones on my arm
and hand so that it would look like the bones were on the outside.

I told this to Maggie and four agonizing hours later my body is all inked up.
"I'm guessing that you've already picked your piercings?"
"Yeah. I'd like a lip ring, a nose ring, and two eyebrow rings" this time it takes half an hour and Zoe did it. "Anything else?" She asks me. I think I've made my decision, "Nipple bars please"
Gods of Olympus and all that is motherfucking holy, THAT hurt.

-------<<<<<<time lapse

(A.N outfit is on the side, I'm too lazy to describe it)

As I walk out everyone is ready and waiting to take their potions. I am fortunately eighteen so I would not need to take a potion. The Four look nervous and exited and I notice that they are in oversized clothing, to fit them as they grow bigger, stronger and actually hit puberty, though I can imagine at least one of them wouldn't hit it very hard.

"Bottoms up," I say and all the people above or below 18 - except for Coach Hedge - drink the potions sitting in front of them. Bodies are morphing, changing shape. It's weird.

Carla almost screams to Jaimie something about how their acne is gone. Jaimie is looking at her boobs weirdly. Let me tell you, she got lucky in that area. She was at least a DD and 6,2 tall. "Dude, forget about the acne, we got boobs! Their so weird. Just like us!!!!!!!" They also stocked up ass wise. I mean they've always had a good shape but this! This takes it to the next level, even I couldn't stop staring.

Kiera was probably a C cup 5,4 and also had a great ass. Now that I think about it. All Apollo kids are good looking! Lucky bastards. . .

Gabi was a D cup and had a butt worthy of Iggy Azaelia. Her voice was deeper and held more confidence. She really had a growth spurt. She was probably 5,9.

I myself am a D cup a good ass a natural raven haired and am 6,4. I have bright blue and yellow eyes and a whole bunch of freckles. Hair... Oh my gods we were supposed to dye my hair back to black (AN get the reference).

I quickly run to Zoe to tell her the predicament, but I only see her Iris Messaging Alfie. Anywho, I burst into the room and this is the sound she makes: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She cuts through the image of her mate and runs to fetch the hair dye. Magnus wants it black, but I want it a color that is not blonde, black, brown or natural ginger. I like blue. Blue it is. I also need to get rid of my emo cut. I'm going for choppy. And that's what I got! After leaving the blue hair dye in for forty-five minutes, I took safety scissors and chopped my hair at random lengths. It somehow managed to look good on me and before I knew it, we were at King Solomon's High School.

Annabeth was very confused "Where are our books???" She asks. "Oh, this year we are part of a school experiment called the iPad Program. Instead of getting our textbooks we download them onto our own iPads which I have here. They are all monster proof" I get handed my own iPad mini with a fireball cover. Awesome. "We only need our exam pads to take notes. C'mon, let's go get our schedules."

As we walked to the front office, the smell of honey, papaya and blueberries invaded my nose, but as soon as I smelt it I was gone. I got the most stares out of everybody. Tattooed, pierced and screaming trouble, the fact that they thought we were mortal and human made it worse. Of course Hazel got all the smiles and 'Hello's. She is very friendly and like able.