Goodbye New York Hello SA!!!

Chapter 2 HCHTIH

Hi guys! For this chapter you will need to watch the video in the chapter before because it will include those words and a few others. All characters from Camp belong to Prick Riordan. READ ON NOBLE BANANAS!!!!!🍌🍌🍌

----------------------

Jenna's POV

"I met this girl late last year. She said don't you worry if I disappear. I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake. I caught an old friend thinking that the troubles a break-" "JENNA STOP SINGING!!!" Caspar's shouts can be heard throughout NY. "Well I'm sorry if I sing while I'm waiting for the others, Caspar!!!" That's right. I found out that the seven and Nico and Coach Hedge are going on this quest with us!!!BAM WUT!!!😎😎😎

Earlier today I shaved my hair for cancer. I also dyed it blond rather than it's original black.

Socks, my wolf spoke to me through the mindlink. "It looks so-o-o-o much better than your old hair, Jen!" I know Socks I know.

"Well Jenna, you can go wait for the others, WHILE YOU ARE PACKING!!!!" Caspar yells at me. "Well, Lord Fontelroid, you can go and take your waiting, and shove it up your ass!!!" Then I start singing again. "Look at me now, I'm falling! Can't even talk, still stuttering! This ground of mine keeps shaking! OH! OH! OH! NOW! All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah, is somebody to you! All I wanna be, all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah is somebody to you! Everybody's tryna be a millionaire, but-" *smosh voice* "SHUT UP!!!" "LEO! MY BROTHA!" "JENNA MY SISTA!" "STOLLS! MY BROTHAS! Wait, Stolls? Oh my gods, I LUV U!!!" I screamed as I tackled Connor and Travis in a bear hug.

"Hey what about a kiss for your girlfriend???" Yes I'm bi. Got a problem with that??? Good. I didn't think so. "Of course, HazelBear!" I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug possible. Then I sweetly teased her by kissing the corner of her mouth. She growled, and cleanly pulled me down aggressively kissing me. Our tongues battled for dominance, but of course I won. All of a sudden someone shouted, "NO PDA!!! NO PDA!!!" "Come on Percy, it's not like you don't do the same in public."

In case you are wondering, I am 18 and Hazel is 16. She broke up with Frank when she found out she didn't roll that way. We met 3 months after, and well, it was love at first sight.

"Come on everybody, we gots some shits ta do." Everybody walks out the door, while I take a piggyback ride on Travis's shoulders.

-----T I M E L A P S E-----

Finally!!! We are here. South Africa.