New Girl.

-Hope's POV-

It was very hot the next morning. The Atlanta heat smothering us all.

"Carl, Luna, and Hope are on walker fence duty." Rick says to us, as they prepare to go on the food run.

I was wearing a tank top, shorts, and converse. Combat boots were way to hot to wear today. I got all of my weapons, and walked out with Luna and Carl.

"Let's do this." Luna says, as we all start stabbing the walkers, trying to lift some weight off of the fences.

"Shit, Carl push the fence it looks like it's about to give out!" I scream, as Carl holds the fence as best as he can. The others that were going on the run left. I started taking out the walkers, trying to eliminate the weight on the fence.

"Okay, I think it's good.." Luna hesitantly says over the walker groans.

"Is that a person?" I question them, my very good eyesight getting the best of me. Carl and Luna glanced up, looking in the direction I was in. I went by the entrance to the prison, and opening the gate. I closed it after me.

"Don't! You're going to get hurt!" Luna protests, but my glare shuts her up.

I walk slowly, and silently by the walkers. They don't notice me, and I looked at the girl on the prison floor. She has a big gash across her forehead, and a large bite on her neck.

"Hmm..maybe it's a walker bite," I murmur to myself, "She isn't dying out here." I sigh, and drag her by her hands to the prison entrance. Luna and Carl look surprised, but open the gates then close them.

"I don't know how you didn't get noticed by the walkers. Who's this?" Carl asked me.

"I don't know. Hershel can help her out. Carl carry her legs, please?" I ask him, as Luna guides us to the Cell Block. Carl has the girls legs, and I have her arms.

"Hershel! We need some help!" Luna screams, as we attempt to walk up the stairs like this. Hershel walks out of his cell room, nodding as he sees this girl.

"Who is this?" Hershel asks me, as we lay her on the cot.

"I found her outside. She has a gash on her forehead and a bite mark on shoulder. It may be walker, it may not be. But I wasn't going to let her die out there." I said to Hershel.

"Okay, I'll clean up her wounds. Go back downstairs for something to eat." He says to us three, as we all follow his command and go back downstairs.

I eat my granola bar, thinking about the girl I found. Luna and Carl were talking with each other, making me jealous. Completely honest with you, I was a jealous bitch at that moment.

"We're back!" Maggie smiles as she walks into the cell block, with a bag full of food.

"Hope found a girl. Shes upstairs with Hershel." Luna tells Rick. He walks upstairs, as everyone unpacks canned goods, and baby food, and other necessities that we needed.

"She has a bite mark. Could it be a walker bite?" Rick walks over to me.

"It could be. But it may not. Wait to see when she wakes up." I responded, getting up and helping Daryl unpack.

"Ye n' lover boy datin' yet?" Daryl asks me, as I laughed.

"Nope." I smirk, Daryl's face was priceless!

"It will happen eventually," Daryl smirked, "Just wait."

"Okay, Hope come with me." Rick takes me upstairs to Hershel's cell with me.

The girl had her eyes open, they were a bright blue color. She tried to move her hands, but they were handcuffed to the bed.

"Why the fuck am I handcuffed?" She glared at Rick, as I snickered.

"We thought you got bit by a walker." He responds.

"Well I ain't a walker, so you better fucking let this shit go." She fired back. Rick let her hands go.

"I got bit by a dog. And also, thanks old man for cleaning em out." She says to Hershel, he smiled at her.

"Who are you?" Rick asks her. Yeah that'd be nice to know..

"My name is Dani. I'm 16." Dani says to Rick.

"You seem harmless, so you can stay with us." Rick says to Dani, as she nods.

"I'm Hope, and I am 15." I say to Dani, she high fives me.

"I'm Hershel, and I'm old as dirt." We all laugh.

"Hope, your close to her age show her around and introduce her to everyone." Rick suggests to me, as I nod.

"Follow me."

----

(A/N)

So my best friend Ellie decided to be Dani and forced me to update! So double update !

Ily all so much thanks for the votes once again!