Back where I belong

-Hopes POV-

"Over here," I tell them, staying hidden. Then I see the place where everyone is cheering, which no surprise, is the arena.

"You know the plan. Follow me, I know what I'm doing," I state angrily, as they stay silent, following me. We get behind one of those big garbage bins.

"And here we have, Merle Dixon!" I hear my father's booming voice say, as people cheer very loudly.

"Now, you lied to me," My father spat, as people gasp all around us, "Trying to look for your brother. Here he is." I see my father snicker, as one of the guards come out. I realize it's Daryl because he was struggling against his grip with a bag over his head.

"Fuck." Glenn whispers, Maggie growls as Luna just stands there dumbfounded.

"Now, you have to gain my trust in hurting your brother." Father says, smirking in a devilish way.

"I will do anything," Merle pauses, punching Daryl in the stomach. Multiple gasps erupt through the room, "To show my trust to The Governor." He says, punching Daryl once more and whispering something in his ear. Walkers are held back by Martinez, and another guard. They moan and groan, trying to get to them.

"Rick!" Maggie whispers, I glance back and see almost everyone there, including a prison guy.

"Hope." He whispers in like, some type of relief. I nod at him, before growling really hard because of my father.

"Stop this right now." I roar, watching everyone gasp whispering 'The Governor's Daughter'.

"They need to gain my trust, pumpkin." He mocks, as I clench my fists.

"No, because Daryl will be a better father then you'll ever be." Everyone gasps, even my father is surprised. I smirk and say, "Now."

That's when the bullets go flying, the smoke bombs go on the ground, people start to scream.

"Come on." I grab Mere and Daryl's hand, dragging them behind the dumpster. We all crouch down.

"Okay, follow me I know the way, Kill any walkers, humans, or any threat." I command them, they obey me, and follow me as I take a shortcut out of wood bury. We end up by the train tracks, when I see Michonne...?

"Michonne?" I ask she smiles at me, before glaring at Merle.

"What is this bastard doing here?" She snarls, as Rick glares at Michonne.

"Nice to see you too." Merle grumbles, before everyone starts to break out in arguments. Rick hits Merle in the back of the head with the but of his gun.

"Finally." Luna mutters as I snicker.

"It was just me n 'em before shit hit the fan, no Merle no me." Daryl grunts, as Merle begins to wake up. I guess Luna and I kept talking..

"Daryl you don't have to do this." Rick tries to, but next thing I know they're gone.

Daryl's gone.

__

(A/N)

Sorry for the really late update! I'm so happy with all of the positive feedback and votes I've been getting! I thought this story wouldn't have been this popular! I'm so happy, and it's all because of you guys! Thank yourselves because you guys are amazing. Each and everyone of you lovlies!

I'm sorry for the ending, I didn't know how to end it xD Haha, anyways I'm going to do something...

If you ask a question in the comment's I'll answer them in the next chappie!

ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK IF I START ANOTHER 'THE GOVERNOR'S DAUGHTER' STORY!? Would you guys read it!?

Anyways, once again

I love you guys<3

-Abby