Hoseok's POV

I stare at Sam's side view as she looked at the window and observed the busy street with a smile plastered on her face.

I couldn't help but smile too and look at our hands that are still intertwined with each other. She didn't seem bothered and it made my heart flutter.

Her being this close to me is enough to make me smile like crazy but I wonder how would I react if we both will get closer like, hugging.

I'm sure that I will really go crazy and maybe, I might even not let go of her.

"What's with that look?" I snap back to reality when I heard Sam's voice.

She caught me staring at her. I felt my cheeks started heating up so I averted my eyes away from her.

"U-um... Nothing." I said. I heard her chuckle. "Arraseo." She said making me turn to her once I felt like I am not blushing anymore and spotted her looking out at the window again.

Sam's POV

"Want some water?"I asked Hoseok as soon as we entered my house.

I turn around to look at him. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm good." He said so I nodded in return and went to the kitchen to get some chips for us.

After a few seconds, I head back at the living room and spotted Hoseok sitting on the couch while looking at the-

"Yah! Give me that!" I put the chips on the round table and raised my hands to snatch the baby album but he stopped me with a smile.

"Wae?" He asked while chuckling. I pouted. "I look horrible in there. Give me." I said but he just stick his tongue out and shook his head.

"You look cute here. See?" He said and showed me a picture. When I saw the pic, my cheeks turned red immediately.

I whine and covered my red face with my hands. "What are you even saying?" I asked.

The pic that he showed me was me when I accidentally tripped back then and was all covered in mud.

He chuckled and moved my hand a little before pinching my cheeks. "Don't be shy." He said but it didn't help actually.

Sighing, I retrieve my hand and look at him with a frown. "Just watch out when I get to see your baby photos." I said making him chuckle.

"The only way to is to go to my parent's house." He said making me blink a few times.

Slowly, I felt my heart beating fast.

Why am I reacting like this when he mention his parents?

"Sam? You okay?" I snap back at reality and look at Hoseok who looked at me worriedly.

I cleared my throat before I smiled at him and nod.

"Anyways, why did you really want to go here? I know there is a reason." I said changing the topic.

I look at him who seemed to be caught off guard from the question. He blinked a few times before looking at me.

"Actually, I want to tell you something..." Why am I getting nervous?

"What is it?" I asked trying to keep my cool even when I feel like my heart is about to pop out of my chest.

He was quiet for a while when suddenly, he looked at me in the eye with sincerity and smiled.

"I like you." With those three words, my heart started beating rapidly like I have just run in a 100 meter race.

He looked at me intently and was trying to read my mind but it seems like he failed.

What was I supposed to do?

What should I say?

Should I reject him?

Or should I run away?

"Look, you don't have to answer yet, I'll wai-"

I cut him off by wrapping g my arms around his torso and burying my face on his chest.

"I like you too..." I said. Hoseok was processing what I just said for a few minutes before he went back to his senses and hugged me back tightly.

"You don't know how much happy I am." He said with a very wide smile as soon as we both broke the hug.

I chuckled. "And you don't know how much I have been waiting to know how much you feel towards me." I said.

He smiled and hugged me again while I hugged back after.

"I'm all yours."

****

Hey guys!

I might update the next chapter later but please, don't be mad if I didn't. I said, I might update and I didn't promise.

Though, I'll try my best.

Hope y'all liked this chapter!!

Take care, stay safe, and stay gold!!

❤✨❤✨❤