𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

The Irish coven then stood up, nodding their heads. "So will we." By this point, everyone had stood up except for Alastair.

"That didn't take much." Vladimir muttered.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Edward told them.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

The next day the vampires were all doing there own thing but most people were placed in the living room. Rosalie was off spending time with Renesmee whilst Emma stood there beside of Kate, having a conversation with both Kate and Garret when Edward spoke.

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first, because I can anticipate their moves."

"Then I'll be second because I'm the strongest and could kill all of them with the flick of my wrist." Emma joined in.

"Why haven't you done that yet?" Garret asked her.

"I've tried several times, but Carlisle and Esme won't let me." Emma answered with a huff.

"Too bad we don't have your shield." Garret spoke, his eyes trained on the newborn.

"Doesn't help me fight though." Bella pointed out.

"No, but it could help the rest of us if you could project it." Tanya told her from her spot on the arm of the couch.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I mean shield someone other than yourself." Tanya answered like it was the most obvious thing.

"Is that possible?" Bella asked, turning her head to look between Edward and Carlisle.

Carlisle nodded his head. "Gifts can be developed, over time."

"At first mine was just in my palms, now I can radiate it all over my body." Kate told her. Bella, who was standing on the other side of the table looked at Kate.

"How do you do it?" Bella asked. Kate opened her mouth and Bella quickly grabbed tightly onto her wrist. "Teach me."

Kate looked at her before looking down at her wrist. "Ow."

Emmett, Edward, Emma, Kate, Garret, Carlisle, and Bella all walked outside into an open area in the forest where they could still see the home. Emma stood beside of Garrett as Kate stood right in front of Bella.

"You need to visualize it. See how it moves, what color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you." Kate explained to the girl. Bella tries to do as told, but nothing happens. She turns her head to look at Edward. "I think she needs something to motivate her." Edward sighed before taking a step forward.

"No." Bella quickly says, shaking her head.

"I can take it." Edward assured her.

"He says that now." Garret mumbled to Emma, receiving an amused smirk from the blonde.

"Focus, Bella, or he's going to be hurting." Emmett spoke up.

"Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet. . ." Bella says. Kate places her hand on Edward and electrocutes him. He lets out a shriek of pain and falls to his knees, earning a snort of amusement from Emma. "I'm sorry! I said I wasn't ready!"

"Dude, you're not motivating her." Emmett scolds as Edward stands back up.

"You wanna try?!" Edward snaps back. Emmett holds his hands up in surrender and takes a step back.

Bella tries again, but it doesn't work as Edward falls back to the ground. "Kate!" She yells.

"You seem to lack incentive. Shall I go and see if Renesmee's awake?" Kate asked her, taking a step back. Bella takes a step towards her.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Alright." Kate nods. "This ones on full power." Kate places her hand on Edwards wrist and instead of him crying out in pain and falling to his knees, he only lets a grimace cross his features.

"It's painful, but it's bearable." Edward tells her.

Bella smiles before she stops using her shield, nodding her head. "Okay, we should go again."

"Emmett?" Edward asked, the boy shook his head and took a step back.

"I'm good." Emmett said, shaking his head. Emma laughed before she left them to go find her wife. She gave her a kiss when she saw her before letting her go back to talking with Amelia, staying there with them and occasionally joining in on the conversation.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

"Name any American battle and I was there." Garret told them. It had been two days. The snow was sticking and the vampires were all planning to meet the Volturi when the sun appeared. They were all in the woods, a camp fire being the only light. There was one tent set up for Renesmee seeing as she was the only one that needed to sleep.

"Little Big Horn." Jacob spoke.

"I came this close to biting Custer, but the Indians caught him first." Garret responded. Emma sat down with Rosalie on one side and Amelia on the other side of her. Kate appeared beside of Garret with a small smirk on her face.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople, he didn't win that one on his own."

"If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years War. No one does rebellion like the Irish." Liam, the leader of the Irish coven, entered the conversation. Slowly but surely everyone was starting to gather around and bring in their inputs.

"You lost the Eleven Years War." Garret pointed out with furrowed eyebrows.

"Aye, but it was one hell of a rebellion." Liam responded.

Soon, Vladimir and Stefan entered the conversation and Vladimir was the one to start about their war. "When we ruled everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power, but we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints."

"We were honest about what we were." Stefan explained.

"We sat still for a very long time, we didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles." Stefan continued. For just a moment, Emma felt sorry for the two brothers. Then she remembered how they were both assholes pent on revenge, so that thought quickly left.

"We've been waiting fifteen hundred years to return that favor."

"Ya know, revenge is not a healthy thing." Emma pointed out to the brothers. She then shrugged her shoulders. "However, it's the Volturi and everyone hates them so you get a pass on this one. Still don't like you two though."

"The feelings mutual." Vladimir responded. Emma smiled in amusement before she and a few others started to laugh. It was a moment of peace. It gave them all time to relax before whatever was to happen next.

1,498 wordsWE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THIS BOOK AND I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT-

1,498 words
WE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THIS BOOK AND I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT-

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH