My heart pummeled with recognision and memories came rapidly back. 'I smell five different signatures. Only two familiar.' I gulped down a lump that was beginning to form in my throat before sniffing discreetly.
'Yeah, I can tell as much. They didn't bathe at all so it's easy to detect them with my nose alone.' I think not having the luxury of talking to her out loud.
'Alright, babygirl. Let's see what you learnt from the Inuzuka boy.'
Heightening my smell slightly I sniff again looking at Tsunade to look like I'm waiting for her to talk.
'Dango, a fish, a daisy, smoke and... and blood.' My nose scrunched up in disdain at the sudden rush of smells so I pull back on my chakra and breath from my mouth.
'Good job. That's Sasuke alright. Anyway, do they think you didn't sense them?' I imagine her narrowing her eyes and hum. 'They did mask their signatures. We smelled them, not exactly sensed them. Unlike the Inuzuka clan who smells traces of a person's chakra, we smell their body odour and scent. It's kinda different, I think.'
Inner hums back in response before pointing out how we don't have time to think about it and to get it over with so we can disappear from their radar as soon as possible. I nod agreeing before smiling at Tsunade.

"Tsunade-sama, good morning." My greeting seems to annoy her instead of seem polite as she looks at me sharply and snaps in a motherly voice.

"Don't 'Good morning' me young lady. It's past afternoon already and you're late. Kakashi has rubbed off on you of all people."She rubs her temples as she sighs and afterwards intertwines her hands under her chin.

"I'm sorry about that. I simply had a quite lively dream." I say shivering lightly to the memory of it and gulping down yet another lump that was forming.

"A nightmare? That's new, Sakura." Tsunade straightens up slowly with compassion evident in her eyes which however don't lose their sharp edge.

"Yes, it is."I say smiling a closed-eye smile. Tsunade sighs trying to extract more details from me. "What was it about?"
I raise an eyebrow before scowling and making an X with my arms. "I find it rude to talk badly of someone when they're right behind me. So won't you come out so I can curse all I want, Uchiha?"

I finished, turning around and facing the group of ninjas. I leaned my weight on one of my legs and put my hand on my waist mastering up a smirk. Sasuke comes into view from the shadows followed by four other people. "Sakura." Merely said a pale skinned Sasuke kinda like a greeting. Or so I supposed. I couldn't help the shiver that ran up my spine and made my ears ring loudly.

"Uchiha." I spit rudely back like the name has a bad taste. Then a shrieking voice spoke up. "Don't talk like that to Sasuke-kun, you rude bitch!!" That ear splitting screech was produced from a red haired girl with spiky strands and equally light red eyes.

I click my tongue slowly getting irritated with the situation and reply in a low voice which sounds more like a pout instead of the indifference I was hoping for. "Or else what?"

She stomped towards me but a slim hand was stretched out in front of her right before a chuckle echoed in the room. I tilted my head towards that person and saw a guy with white hair and purple eyes. He wore a lopsided grin adorned with pointy teeth "That's soooooo cool." and looked me up and down.
"Such a nice body and feisty character. It's a shame you cover yourself up." He muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. Inner wolf whistled while drooling and pumping her fist in the air shouting. 'He is hooot!! I wouldn't mind if he took my clothing off!' She continued yelling perverted stuff that would put Jiraiya to shame while I simply ignored his existence for the sake of escaping and turn to Tsunade who watched with an amused expression.

"Tell me what I have to do already."I plead making her chuckle evily. I furrowed my brows knowing I'm not getting out of it with pleas.

"You have to take care of one of them. Wait actually two." She corrects herself making me groan in frustration.

"Give them to me so I can go. I have business in the hospital and I would like to finish today."I mutter letting a soft growl escape my throat.

"Sakura how many times have I told not to growl..Anyway you must take the red head right there-" I growl making Tsunade fiercely glare while I smile sheepishly. " who will work on the hospital.Make Ino show her around but as the head of the hospital you must also guide her. Lastly take this one with you. He needs medical treatment. He's to stay at your house. Karin will stay at Ino's. Dismissed."

I make a 'follow me' gesture and exit the room with a low "Goodbye Tsunade-sama.".

I am however so lucky the red one just wouldn't shut up.

I made my way to Ino's flowershop and burst through the door the other two following. Ino stood behind the counter wide-eyed at my sudden intrusion. I pushed the girl in front of her feet telling her to show her around,Hokage's orders. Not waiting for an answer I disappear in a storm of crimson petals and reappear in my apartment.

I look up finally allowing myself to have a full view and glare at the wall for a secong. I jump when I hear someone clearing their throat. I drop the glare and turn to face the man I had dragged along with me.

"Haruno." Spoke the charcoal eyed guy in a deep enchanting voice waking me up from my trance.

____

EDITED 11:18am 6/5/2016