Chapter Thirty Five- Elite Four Rumble

Começar do início

The attack exploded and knocked Magcargo over. Hitmontop landed while Magcargo got out of his shell and back upright. "Triple Kick!"

Hitmontop jumped onto its head and spun over to my Pokémon, kicking it three times in the face. Hitmontop retreated from the foe but suddenly briefly erupted with flames.

Magcargo's ability had burned Hitmontop. "That's what I'm talking about! Use Flamethrower!"

"Rapid Spin!" Bruno's Pokemon started to spin just as Magcargo's flames were about to reach him. The spin seemed to deflect the fire for the most part.

Hitmontop came to a stop and took some burn damage. "Now's our chance! Use Rock Slide!" Magcargo shouted its names and stones started to fall from above.

Hitmontop was crushed by one of the boulders and fainted as the attack subsided. That's two down. I told myself.

The next Elite Four member to battle was Will. He had purple hair and was wearing a mask to cover most of his facial features. The trainer was dressed like a magician to compliment his usage of Psychic Pokémon.

Will sent out a Slowking for his first Pokémon. Slowking were bipedal pink Pokémon with white shells on their heads and very potent psychic powers.

I decided to switch out Magcargo for Meganium so he could get some much-needed rest. "Meganium use Vine Whip!" We started off the battle by immediately getting some damage in. "Body Slam!"

Meganium charged forward at the Pokémon and jumped up to slam into it. Will began to laugh. "Icy Wind! Surely you didn't think we'd be beaten so easily? Water Pulse after that!"

Slowking fired a gust of ice-cold wind from his mouth that stopped Meganium in her tracks. Slowking then threw a ball of water into Meganium which knocked her over. "Finish this with a Psychic my Slowking!

This is bad! If that hits it could be over for Meganium! "Meganium use Petal Blizzard! Don't get up just do it!" Meganium conjured a storm of petals around her which left Will speechless. "Now fire them at Slowking!"

The cluster of petals all flew into Slowking and scored us yet another win. The final member of the Elite Four sent out her first Pokémon after his defeat.

Karen had cool blue hair that went down to her waist and wore a golden crop top and white pants. Her Pokémon was an Umbreon. I decided to give Meganium a break and Heracross a chance to fight another Umbreon.

"Heracross use Bulk Up!" Heracross immediately increased its attack and defense.

Karen shrugged. "Umbreon use Confuse Ray!" The rings on Umbreon's body all started to glow in a strange pattern.

The pattern began to entrance Heracross. "Heracross close your eyes!" I told him. My Pokémon willed himself to listen and look away from the attack. Something wasn't right about that move. "Charge in and use Brick Break! Go fast!"

Heracross blindly rushed down at Umbreon. Upon noticing the attack wasn't working, the Pokémon stopped the Confuse Ray. "Now open your eyes and hit them!" Heracross regained his sight and slammed an arm into Umbreon. "Bulk Up again!"

Heracross increased his strength again while Umbreon crashed into a wall. Karen glared at us. "We aren't finished yet! Use Shadow Claw!" Umbreon leaped off from the wall and started running at Heracross.

"Take the hit and finish this with Megahorn!" Umbreon struck Heracross but barely did any damage. Heracross returned by throwing Umbreon into the ceiling with his horn attack.

Umbreon crash-landed on the ground unconscious and Karen rolled her eyes while returning it. That's four down and I haven't lost any Pokémon yet!