Honey Glazed [Prosciutto]

"Onēsan, do you think Aniki would be mad at us for being late?"

"Nah, as long as we'd finished the job.

It was around 10:00pm as you and Pesci walked along the streets of Naples.

You had both just finished a hit and were supposed to be back by sun down. However, you suggested you both celebrate by making a quick stop at a local donut shop.

After all, you really haven't ate since you left the hideout.

"I guess you're right. Man, these donuts sure do smell good." Pesci said, his gaze looking down at the paper bag in his arms.

"Yeah they do, why don't you try one." You say watching as his eyes widen.

"Onēsan, we should leave some for Aniki!"

Awe, it was indeed adorable how Pesci always thinks about Prosciutto. It really warmed your heart. It just angered you of how he and the rest would often treat Pesci sometimes. But you adored the daikon radish faced man.

"One bite want hurt, Fratellino. Go on and eat one." You pressed and watched as the green haired male reached a hand in and pulled out a honey glazed donut.

As Pesci chewed, he gave a hum of delight.

"Grazie Onēsan!" He said as you both continued your walk home.

--

After unlocking the door, you and Pesci both peeked inside the hideout only to find that it was quiet. Usually, Risotto or Prosciutto would be sitting in the livingroom.

Upon assuming that everyone was either asleep or out, you both silently sneaked in with Pesci closing the door and locking it as quietly as he could, not to alert anyone.

You then tip-toed to the kitchen to put bags of donuts in the fridge. After you were done, you and Pesci then tip-toed to your separate bedrooms before bidding another 'goodnight'.

You silently opened the door to you and Prosciutto's shared bedroom. You soon spotted your boyfriend laying in bed. He was shirtless with both his arms under his pillow. You smiled before slowly undressing until you in nothing but your underwear.

You then quietly made your way towards the bed. The bed squeaked under your weight as you pulled back the covers. You then snuggled close to his body as he groaned in his sleep.

"What took you so long?" Prosciutto mumbled, before turning to you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling your body close to his.

"Uh, the target was hard to find." You lied but hopefully Prosciutto bought it.

Surprisingly, he didn't question as he only glared at you before closing his eyes once more. You smiled and did the same, falling asleep.

--

You woke up with sunlight shining on your face. You shifted enough for Prosciutto to realize you're awake as he pulled you closer to him. You inched closer, sighing when his arm tightened around you.

Before you could doze off again, Prosciutto spoke.

"Bella, mind explaining why you smelled like honey and donuts last night?" He asked.

Uh oh!

"What d-do you mean?"

You then felt the bed shift under his weight. You had barely turned back to him when he pushed you onto your back again and pressed his lips to yours. You made a squeak sound against him, but kissed him back, groaning when he rolled his hips against yours.

And then he pulled away leaving you frustrated, as he licked his lips and gave you a sly grin when you met his gaze.

"I really should punish you for lying to me last night. Pesci told me everything this morning." He said before reaching over to the bedside table and pulling out a honey glazed donut from the paper bag.

"But since I'm in a good mood, I'll forgive you...for now.

<End>