❤Chocolate, Roses, and Dirty Deeds |A Funny Valentine Special Oneshot|❤

A/n: Sadly I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day, so enjoy this Funny Valentine oneshot special

A/n: Sadly I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day, so enjoy this Funny Valentine oneshot special. Also sorry for the delay!

--------------------

You weren't sure what to think of it.

Upon entering your office, you were greeted by a small bouquet of red roses and a elegantly wrapped box of chocolates.

You quickly looked back towards the hallway to make sure no one was looking or looked suspicious, before entering the room, closing the door and locking it.

"What is this?"

Throwing your purse and coat down on a nearby chair, you made your way over towards your desk.

Gazing at the bouquet, you spotted a pink envelope. Blinking once then twice, you picked it up and opened it.

ꪻꪮ: ꪑꪗ ᠻꪖꪜꪮ᥅꠸ꪻꫀ ᦓꫀᥴ᥅ꫀꪻꪖ᥅ꪗ
ꫝꪖρρꪗ ꪜꪖꪶꫀꪀꪻ꠸ꪀꫀ'ᦓ ᦔꪖꪗ

ꪶꪮꪜꫀ ᠻ.ꪜ.

It at this moment you blushed.
You nearly forgotten today was Saint Valentine's Day, since you'd never really much care about the holiday.

I mean, why give someone hearts and candy then say 'I love you' when people already do that 24/7.

Fall in love, have sex, get married, pop out babies, and get a divorce...then die! Yeah everyday life.

However, you really weren't expecting to receive something like this from the President as you couldn't stop the amused chuckled from leaving your lips.

How iconic that President Funny Valentine wanted to be your Valentine for Valentine's Day.

Though for the last few months, you and the President had been seeing each other for quite sometime now. But, it often made you feel like a bitch for getting involved with someone so powerful.

For God's sake, the man was a married man and of course the most powerful man in the country, who can start a war with a push of a button.

Though there have been rumors of President Valentine and his wife, First Lady Scarlett's marriage being on the rocks. But if word got out of your scandalous affair with the man, then you'd be in big, BIG trouble and Valentine's reputation would be destroyed.

It often frightened you that you could lose your job cause of this and that the entire USA would hate you.

You'll probably go down in history as "The President's Whore/Pig." That would be absurd. Not to mention embarrassing and inglorious!

No.

You had to put an end to this, you have to call it quits, not only for your sake, but for President Funny Valentine as well.