They walked down the long pathway into the woods and between the wooden seats to where the chairs next to the casket was located. It was a closed casket for obvious reasons.

They sat in two of the front seats which were set out for themselves, Ulfric, Ralph and his wife to sit

They sat in two of the front seats which were set out for themselves, Ulfric, Ralph and his wife to sit. Soon the pack started to filter in and take the wooden seats. The first few rows on one side were where Viktor's friends sat, including Gavin and Davis as well as the overly slutty dressed Madison. The front seats on another side were for Selene's friends and family, while the rest of the seats were for the other pack members. Selene hates being the center of attention so when people started to filter in, she began to fidget with her fingers or her shirt or whatever she could. Virgil noticed her uncomfortable demeanor and placed his hand that was sitting on her thigh, around her back and leaned in to kiss her neck lightly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey, it's ok baby. They aren't really looking at you, probably looking at me and how hot I am. *cheeky grins and winks at her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } You are such a butthead, ya know that? *giggles*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, but I'm your "hella sexy" butthead, remember? *places his finger on her chin and pulls her lips to his*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hmm yes, how could I forget, you keep reminding me.. *cheeky smirk before kissing him back*

* * * *

The funeral ceremony started when Ulfric came to the front. He took the podium that was right next to the casket and began to talk about his son. He recited the normal werewolf funeral rites and prayers to the Moon Goddess before he let Virgil take over the podium to share. It wasn't as long but it was just mostly sharing memories of him and his twin and making the crowd laugh. Once Virgil was done, Ulfric went back up. He spoke words of the good or decent things he had done and as he jabbered on, Selene got lost in her thoughts.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
I wonder if any of that is true? Viktor didn't seem to be that nice of a guy whenever I saw him at school growing up...
- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } {MIND: Actually yes, it is true. Viktor wasn't so bad other than just a basic jerk until we got into high school and the nearing of him having to learn to become the next Alpha King went to his head.}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Oh... *looks down at her hands in sadness. Not cause Viktor deserves it, but that she didn't know the good him, only the real bad one*
- - --