{ ⋆ Viktor - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: THAT'S IT! I'M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH YOU BITCH!}

They both began to run towards each other again, this time Selene jumped up into the air with such strength and speed that she went up almost like as if she could fly. Shortly after Selene jumped, Viktor did the same.

His wasn't as high as hers, but he was aiming right for her and would no doubt reach her. But due to the height of their jumps, they cleared most of the tree tops in the distance and looked as if they were now in the sky, the moon sitting in the background behind them lighting up the field and sky with its light.

Viktor couldn't see the light building up in front of Selene.

She continued to gather up the moon's light as they floated in the air towards each other and just as he was about to reach her, she released the ball that had been forming

It was a bright white flash of light. It covered the whole entire forest and Selene was certain that the others at the house would have seen it... hell even those in the city probably could.

She landed with a harsh thump, not having landed gracefully due to the blast's impact against Viktor sending her backwards and making her lose her balance. Once the light dissipated and things around the field began to get back to it's original lighting, Selene frowned.

She saw him. He laid several feet away, barely breathing with raspy breath while he was missing a good 60% of his body. She walked up towards him as he laid there, his red eyes were now a milky white and looked around frantically while he gasped for air though she could clearly see one of his lungs trying to inflate but failing.

His was a pitiful mess. Fur smoldering while what flesh was still there was covered in heavy burns. Both back legs missing, ears burnt to a crisp, one front leg missing, a good chunk of his rib cage was visible and his organs that weren't crispy were oozing out of the gaping hole.

She shook her head and let out a wolfy sigh before howling and barking at him.

{ ⋆ Selene - Wolf ⋆ } {WL: You poor wretched soul. I never once wanted things to end this way, even when you were beating and raping me, it just is not in my being to do so... but you left me no choice. All I wanted was for you to leave me alone because it was so obvious that I wasn't your mate.*speaks unsure if Viktor could hear her since it was clear he couldn't see anymore and his ears were basically fused crispy flesh but she kept going* While I feel you deserved every bit of what you got today, I am also one of mercy and I will grant that to you, which no doubt is more than what you would ever do for me, let alone anyone else... but luckily, I am not you.