{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Please Selene, stop beating yourself up about this. It wasn't your fault, it was an accident and I sure as hell don't blame you.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } You should... I am the one who has brought so much unrest in your household... I shouldn't even exist...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*sighs heavily* No Selene, you are right where the moon goddess expects you to be. It may not be a comforting thought right now, but she wouldn't lead you here without a plan. *takes a few steps towards the door* I'm going to go back to bed. Please get some rest Selene, there isn't anything you can do at this point.

He walked out and turned off the main light. There was a light behind Virgil that gave off a very soft light as to not allow the room to be in complete darkness.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *looks up at Virgil's peaceful sleeping face* Please wake up baby. I love you. I need you here with me... I don't even know who I am without you now. You are my other half.

She sat there for a long time and after a while of just listening to the rhythmic sounds of the machines, she fell asleep holding his hand and her head resting in his lap. She woke up after about 20 minutes with a kinked neck and decided to crawl onto the bed with Virgil and cuddle up with him, hoping to feel some sign that he was still there, still fighting... only to be left with a feeling of uncertainty and sadness.

* * * *

Suddenly Selene was awake, but not. She was dreaming. But this didn't seem like a normal dream. She was standing on the edge of a vast plane of water and the Moon was sitting on the edge of the surface.

She looked down and saw she was in her wolf form and from somewhere she heard a gentle woman's voice call out for her

"Come."

The voice was so alluring that she didn't realize she was already taking steps forward onto the water.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Wait... ONTO the water?
- - --

Sure enough, she was walking on the water. She was looking down as she kept taking steps when the voice called out again, this time more urgently.